Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stubbornfemme's Program

Update: I'm not swelling like I usually do in lthe luteal phase...trying hard to not be disappointed. Debating if I am in need of some changes in my program.

(15-03-2015, 07:47 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(12-03-2015, 12:34 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(11-03-2015, 10:10 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(11-03-2015, 09:43 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(11-03-2015, 09:37 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Thanks POMSmile Better than nothing! Just feel like I wasted a year with that noogle berry.Dodgy lol Must get out negative thoughts!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I only use my past for the following reasons:
1-Relive past memories for my present reinforcement. +Energy.
2-Those who do not know their past are doomed to repeat it. Learning my lesson.

Smile POM

Ah. I need to add things to my program to also strengthen my mind,my mind is very negative but that's a whole other topic! Rolleyes
----------------------------------------------------------------
We are creatures of HABITS. Two thoughts cannot occupy the mind at the same time. When, we were born (without exception) were given the power of CHOICE. Then choose + thoughts, and your life will be full of + energy. You will attract nothing but + energy (Love, Health, Finance, and etc.) It takes about 30 days to make or break any habit, so be PERSISTENT with it. <3 POM

Ah yes, it's so hard to truly believe it though. Thank you for the encouragement Pom!
You don't need to believe it, just do it, and you will be surprised at the result after 30 days. POM

March 17: Burned myself with a hair straightener above my right breast..not really the breast...more above it where it gets flat. Really stings. Dodgy .... Nothing new to report on the growth front but no losses either and really trying to change my negative mind like suggested by POM, I don't have to believe it but I will keep doing it for 30 days. Telling myself wow they look better,bigger ect. and listening to rockmelon and other audio of that nature while I massage and give myself affirmation.

(18-03-2015, 05:35 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  March 17: Burned myself with a hair straightener above my right breast..not really the breast...more above it where it gets flat. Really stings. Dodgy .... Nothing new to report on the growth front but no losses either and really trying to change my negative mind like suggested by POM, I don't have to believe it but I will keep doing it for 30 days. Telling myself wow they look better,bigger ect. and listening to rockmelon and other audio of that nature while I massage and give myself affirmation.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
See, Tinker Bell never quits. Smile POM
And for your boo boo on your chest, put some vitamin E on it. If you don't have any then put some coconut oil, if still not, then, Vicks oil on it. It will heal faster, and feels better.

(18-03-2015, 05:43 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-03-2015, 05:35 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  March 17: Burned myself with a hair straightener above my right breast..not really the breast...more above it where it gets flat. Really stings. Dodgy .... Nothing new to report on the growth front but no losses either and really trying to change my negative mind like suggested by POM, I don't have to believe it but I will keep doing it for 30 days. Telling myself wow they look better,bigger ect. and listening to rockmelon and other audio of that nature while I massage and give myself affirmation.
And for your boo boo on your chest, put some vitamin E on it. If you don't have any then put some coconut oil, if still not, then, Vicks oil on it. It will heal faster, and feels better.
Yay, luckily I do have coconut oil, I use it for massage.

(18-03-2015, 05:48 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
--------------------------------------
Then, read this:
http://www.inatickle.com/coconut-oil-for-burns/

(18-03-2015, 05:57 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
Then, read this:
You are so helpful Pom! <3 <3 sending my new positive energy your way! Big Grin lol

(18-03-2015, 06:05 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
Then, read this:
You are so helpful Pom! <3 <3 sending my new positive energy your way! Big Grin lol
----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks, I got it!!! And this one for you 11>19=====H.E.A.L.....

(18-03-2015, 06:23 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-03-2015, 05:43 AM)pom19 Wrote:  ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then, read this:

Thank you for the healing power! The next morning I woke up and no mark at all! I always loved coconut oil but now I am smittenBlushBig Grin

(21-03-2015, 06:00 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(18-03-2015, 06:23 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-03-2015, 05:48 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Yay, luckily I do have coconut oil, I use it for massage.
Then, read this:

Thank you for the healing power! The next morning I woke up and no mark at all! I always loved coconut oil but now I am smittenBlushBig Grin
The Force never forfeits His promise. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon