(17-06-2015, 05:35 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(17-06-2015, 05:38 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I "think" the key things to address are
Hormones-test and see if high or low
Thyroid function
Circulation
Diet - is there a inconsistency there
Stimulation
Collagen/silica/connective tissue
And probably bras too. Ie are you wearing a tight bra all day.. is it cutting out lymphatic movement and blocking blood flow etc.

I'm no expert and my boobs are nothing special BUT even though I "see" no growth in the past coming up two years I am sitting here in a 34c when I was 32a starting so don't give up. There's other non herbal things to try.

But Ella, since you grew two cup sizes i wondered if you'd experienced this: Okay You grew like a quarter cupsize and maintain that for about 5 days and then suddenly your back to almostly even smaller..And this happens often to me, sometimes 3 times a month..And the only thing I'm not doing regular is intake off sugar and caffeine.. You think that they can make me shrivel when you up your intake, in just days?(I'M NOT IN LUTEAL PHASE)

Sorry Hannah missed this. Yes I still fluctuate big time! Ie right now I should be at my smallest cause im on my cycle, I measure pre my period and there was 5" diff and now theres 4.7 difference so im loosing size for part of my cycle. Oh and yes sometimes I feel like im even smaller than when I started NBE they can get so small, this doesn't happen every cycle but it still can believe me. But I have also lost a big amount of weight too.

No problemo chica..that sucks you lost weight..I did gained some but suddenly had a cycle off 23 days and lost 2 kgsSad. Very weird huh these fluctuations.. It reminds me off bcp--> with I had a C cup without I have one Full A and one small B so a B cup because A is to small for one off them. And I ''degreed'' back from C to B in no time after quiting bcpill.
Sometimes I''m just doubting if this can ever be permanent..or do we need these hormones in our blood stream or something. I'm btw searching for a solution off permanent warmth for my breasts.. (sounds stupid) But I tried warmth patches(very expensiveSad ) b=But they work so well for me..they provide 8 hours off warmth. Maybe I'm buying myself some kind off fleece bra..lol.

Dude my cycle started day 23 too this time around! I use a hot water bottle on my boobs and stomach AND back.. Be careful though cause you can discolour the skin if you use these heat things too high and for too long. My skin on my back looks like a leopard cause I used it too hot for too long!
But yeh if you find a solution let me know, Id love to find a long retained heat thing.
Do you have your own thread Hannah? I feel guilty hijacking stubborns

Hahah you guys can hijack my thread, that's okay with me. I think I'd like to be called Tinkerbell instead of stubborn (lol Pom)... Anyways I'm here to report that even though I haven't taken any PM since
June.15th, I am still breaking out in huge pimples in various areas of my face. I wake up with a new one every morning. I know without a doubt this stupid PM messed me up because I never get acne and I also haven't been eating badly, haven't been stressed or doing anything that would explain this. I feel so hideous without make up. I will not be taking this next month to see if it works because I do not care at this point. I would rather have my clear face and small breasts. Thanks guys for the advice on how to get rid of them, the problem is I keep getting new ones! Also I think I should flush my system. Should I take milk thistle for a week? Will that cleanse all the crap?

(28-06-2015, 06:23 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Hahah you guys can hijack my thread, that's okay with me. I think I'd like to be called Tinkerbell instead of stubborn (lol Pom)... Anyways I'm here to report that even though I haven't taken any PM since
June.15th, I am still breaking out in huge pimples in various areas of my face. I wake up with a new one every morning. I know without a doubt this stupid PM messed me up because I never get acne and I also haven't been eating badly, haven't been stressed or doing anything that would explain this. I feel so hideous without make up. I will not be taking this next month to see if it works because I do not care at this point. I would rather have my clear face and small breasts. Thanks guys for the advice on how to get rid of them, the problem is I keep getting new ones! Also I think I should flush my system. Should I take milk thistle for a week? Will that cleanse all the crap?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Plain Greek yogurt, red beets, and lemon water are great for internal cleansing. Do not eat them all at the same time.

(28-06-2015, 06:23 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Hahah you guys can hijack my thread, that's okay with me. I think I'd like to be called Tinkerbell instead of stubborn (lol Pom)... Anyways I'm here to report that even though I haven't taken any PM since

Warm lemon later, dandelion tea, lots of water.
You know what though if milk thistle is working that could be causing pimples too but that should only be temporary

(28-06-2015, 06:34 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
-----------------------------------------------------------
Plain Greek yogurt, red beets, and lemon water are great for internal cleansing. Do not eat them all at the same time.

Thanks so much, I will make some hot lemon water

(28-06-2015, 06:34 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

You know what though if milk thistle is working that could be causing pimples too but that should only be temporary
I haven't started taking any milk thistle yet, I was thinking of ways I could cleanse and asking if that would be a good way? Stupid PM!!!

(28-06-2015, 06:41 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(28-06-2015, 06:34 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I haven't started taking any milk thistle yet, I was thinking of ways I could cleanse and asking if that would be a good way? Stupid PM!!!
---------------------------------------------------
You will only know if you try it. It might work.

Hot and cold showers are as well good for detoxing skin. Since HOT is opening the pores and cold is closes the pores. Its not something(just as with the lemon and NBE) you'll see overnight. But you have to do it good.. So first warm your skin up under the shower for about 10 minutes. Then all the layers in the skin are open..wash your skin, Then cold and hot and cold,(do hot longer) do that for at least 10 times. Then end with a good amount off cold water to keep your pores closed so no outside bacteria can enter your skin, possibly causing more inflammations. And detox with lemon juice.. I just do it with cold water so the nutrients remain.
Your acne is partly hormonal I guess, But if you feed it..It will get worse. So take a break with milk and sugar ie. Also dont use day cream it will feed them with fat. Just try to put nothing on your skin except bacteria killers because they in the end off the day are the biggest cause off acne. Wash them off afterwards. I use lemon. And I had acne ''big time''(I'm very critical), after using the Noogleberry a couple off years ago.

So an update for you guys... I cleared my skin by sitting in the sun! Unfortunately another problem is I am a week late for my period. That stuff is strong wow. One pill for 15 days and already all these issues.

That sounds heavy..Did you balanced the PM with PC? Did the PM do anything for you other then causing trouble? No sore breasts or other growing signs?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon