Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caffeine okay?

I read several posts throughout this board that caffeine is not conducive to NBE. I'm going to place an order for Green Tea Extract for another issue. Will caffeine really affect my growth adversely?

(16-02-2015, 01:41 AM)nsas Wrote:  I read several posts throughout this board that caffeine is not conducive to NBE. I'm going to place an order for Green Tea Extract for another issue. Will caffeine really affect my growth adversely?

Caffeine has a bad rap for NBE, but it also stimualtes the process of lipolysis, the breakdown of the triglycerides stored in the adipose cells.

And what's stored in fat?.

And narrows arteries, reduces circulation and hinders absorption of some vitamins/herbs. Stays in your system a lot longer than we think too.Probably why my success has been alot harder and why my circulation is SHOCKING! I mean family full of big breasted women (non coffee drinkers). Then theres scrawny little ole me with my small boobies (3 coffees daily) Sad

No, caffeine is not okay.
But if you must:
not more than 2 small cups/day, or
not more than 4 cups (not mugs) of tea, or
not more than 2 small pieces (not bars) of chocolate/day.

(16-02-2015, 04:23 PM)hansjepansje Wrote:  No, caffeine is not okay.
But if you must:
not more than 2 small cups/day, or
not more than 4 cups (not mugs) of tea, or
not more than 2 small pieces (not bars) of chocolate/day.
I was planning to take green tea extract pills twice a day to help with hairloss as I've heard it helps. Will that be too much?

thank you, everyone, for all the feedback.

Never say never.

(14-09-2012, 03:43 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Not only is caffeine stunting breast growth a complete myth, it's also an absolutely incredible absorption aid. Just an itty bit of caffeine every time you dose will increase the efficacy of your regimen by at least a good order of magnitude.

The main reasons to avoid caffeine are really ONLY related to blood and heart conditions. High or low bp, elevated heart rate... these kinds of things are even further exacerbated by the stimulants, of which caffeine is a very powerful member.

Same reason exists for contraindicating depressants, but that's a different topic.

Believe it or not, but chocolate is actually absolutely amazing for our hormones. It gives us a quick boost to pretty much everything for a short time. Combine that timing with some massages and...

The problems with the more common sources of chocolate in our diet come from #1: a lot of it isn't cocoa, but carob. and #2: the highly processed cane sugar it's made with is NOT GOOD FOR US.

Using real cocoa, and using it in low-sugar or natural-sugar-only recipes is actually quite healthy.

(17-02-2015, 05:55 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never.

(14-09-2012, 03:43 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Not only is caffeine stunting breast growth a complete myth, it's also an absolutely incredible absorption aid. Just an itty bit of caffeine every time you dose will increase the efficacy of your regimen by at least a good order of magnitude.

The main reasons to avoid caffeine are really ONLY related to blood and heart conditions. High or low bp, elevated heart rate... these kinds of things are even further exacerbated by the stimulants, of which caffeine is a very powerful member.

Same reason exists for contraindicating depressants, but that's a different topic.

Believe it or not, but chocolate is actually absolutely amazing for our hormones. It gives us a quick boost to pretty much everything for a short time. Combine that timing with some massages and...

The problems with the more common sources of chocolate in our diet come from #1: a lot of it isn't cocoa, but carob. and #2: the highly processed cane sugar it's made with is NOT GOOD FOR US.

Using real cocoa, and using it in low-sugar or natural-sugar-only recipes is actually quite healthy.

Oh ball bags! So caffeine can hinder iron absorption but what about other herbs?

And yeh not cool re heart stuff Sad take away all my guilty pleasurez Shy

(17-02-2015, 05:59 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-02-2015, 05:55 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never.

Oh ball bags! So caffeine can hinder iron absorption but what about other herbs?

And yeh not cool re heart stuff Sad take away all my guilty pleasurez Shy

No it helps with absorption, and taking it with "dark chocolate" will help too, just use in moderation. I'm telling you, Big Grin when you spin it up in the blender the taste is awesome (imo) but it also seems to have reduced the additional cravings for more, idk why yet though. Big Grin

(16-02-2015, 03:15 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(16-02-2015, 01:41 AM)nsas Wrote:  I read several posts throughout this board that caffeine is not conducive to NBE. I'm going to place an order for Green Tea Extract for another issue. Will caffeine really affect my growth adversely?

Caffeine has a bad rap for NBE, but it also stimualtes the process of lipolysis, the breakdown of the triglycerides stored in the adipose cells.

And what's stored in fat?.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6402915

i found this but it paints a prettier picture than what i believed to be true.

Id still take my pills a good hour away from my pills though, cant break the habits of a lifetime. Hands freaken down im gonna get some dark choccy for my coffee though and adding in coconut oil was a dream Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon