Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused

Hi! So I've been taking PM everyday for almost 3 weeks.

The directions on the bottle say:
"Take 1 capsule 30 min before breakfast and 1 capsule before retiring to bed. Do not take more than 2 capsules per day. Start with 1 capsule for 2-4 weeks."

It is 500 mg.

I read about people taking PM based on their period cycle while others say they take it everyday so now I am just confused on what to do Huh. I also see people saying to just follow the instructions.

The problem is that every time I take PM I always miss my period or end up with irregular periods.

This isn't the first time I took PM, I did take it a while back but quit due to the fact that my periods were messed up. At that time I started taking it at the beginning of my period and ended it after 15 days (first day of period included). I thought I was doing something wrong so when I restarted it I took it everyday, this time following the instructions of taking it daily.

I avoided taking 2 pills due to the fact that I feel like it would be too much.

The good thing is that I am seeing changes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon