Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling, Progesterone, HELP!

Question 

I have been on my nbe joruney on and off for a year, when i first started i got great swelling, which possibly could of turned into growth by using fenugreek, red clover, and maca all month. Now i found out i have low progesterone and my naturopath doctor told me to use vitex during the luteal phase, which has helped with my painful periods and im using fenugreek,red clover, and maca only during the follicular phase. I just feel like im not getting the same growth. I don't know if i should stop cylcing and just take everything all month or what? Please help, any experience or knowledge is apprefciated, this is my first post as i just couldn't find the answer on other threads.
im about to up my dose to
3,000mg fenugreek
3,000mg red clover
1,000mg maca
and i have been taking 800mg vitex

(05-02-2015, 04:17 AM)JRose7 Wrote:  I have been on my nbe joruney on and off for a year, when i first started i got great swelling, which possibly could of turned into growth by using fenugreek, red clover, and maca all month. Now i found out i have low progesterone and my naturopath doctor told me to use vitex during the luteal phase, which has helped with my painful periods and im using fenugreek,red clover, and maca only during the follicular phase. I just feel like im not getting the same growth. I don't know if i should stop cylcing and just take everything all month or what? Please help, any experience or knowledge is apprefciated, this is my first post as i just couldn't find the answer on other threads.
im about to up my dose to
3,000mg fenugreek
3,000mg red clover
1,000mg maca
and i have been taking 800mg vitex

You've got too much phytoestrogens in that plan. All it's doing is stalling out the receptors and I'll bet making you feel lousy in the process. You have low progesterone because of that amount of phyto's going in. You should stop immediately and complete a detox. Have you the means to get lab work done?.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon