Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfectly_Tanned's Program

WOW!! BEAUTIFUL!!
Me? ENVIOUS!!!!

(06-02-2015, 04:38 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(06-02-2015, 03:38 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  
(06-02-2015, 02:32 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(06-02-2015, 02:12 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  Here's a photo update after 1 week.

I noticed that I'm getting stretchmarks on my right breast and they are also growing out sideways .

Can anyone suggest a massage that will make them have a more rounder shape? My nipples are pointing to opposite directions now. Is it normal with growth process or I'm doing something wrong?

I will appreciate the feedback thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Both you and your program look good. If you are still interested in a fuller hair, then, take Biotin. Good Luck, POM

Thanks pom! Since I started NBE my hair shedding stopped, but yeah I would like to get my old volume back. How much biotin should I take per day for faster results? Have you tried it? And how many months before you noticed the difference?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It will give your volume back!!! The key to it is high dosage of it-5,000 to 10,000 mcg per day. Of course I started with 1,000 mcg/day in October of 2014 till Jan. 2015, and then after few days of 2,000 to 3,000/day I increased it to 5,000, and today I increased it to 10,000 mcg/day. I normally do not take any supplement a lot, and probably Biotin is the only one that I take a lot. I have not had any side effect from it. I hope I will not either with 10,000 mcg that I started today. You can get it from Amazon and they have a great review on it too, so read them, here it is:
Biotin 5000 mcg, 120 Vegetarian Capsules (for Hair Growth, Skin, and Nails)
http://www.amazon.com/Biotin-Vegetarian-Capsules-Growth-Nails/dp/B00BPGPX1E/ref=sr_1_16?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1423193184&sr=1-16&keywords=biotin+5000+mcg#customerReviews

Good Luck again, POM

Thank u so much for the information, i will surely add it to my program

Perfectly_Tanned, how about a promise? If the Biotin works for you then post a pic of your hair. Deal? Smile POM

(06-02-2015, 07:00 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  WOW!! BEAUTIFUL!!
Me? ENVIOUS!!!!

Thanks wantapair! I believe I still have a long way to go, good luck to both of us

(08-02-2015, 01:32 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Perfectly_Tanned, how about a promise? If the Biotin works for you then post a pic of your hair. Deal? Smile POM

Pom I need a to start a new thread for that lol

(12-02-2015, 02:22 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  
(08-02-2015, 01:32 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Perfectly_Tanned, how about a promise? If the Biotin works for you then post a pic of your hair. Deal? Smile POM

-----------------------------------------------------------------
FORCE be with you.

Here's a new photo and measurement update . From now on I will take pictures wearing my 32c vs bra because according to other nbe'rs it's easier to determine growth when wearing a bra than being topless. I'm still waiting for my period to come so I can start taking PM.

CURRENT PROGRAM
AM-
1 Saw palmetto
1 maca
1 fenugreek
1 vitamin d3
Massage with flax oil

PM-
1 b complex with vitamin c
1 multi
1 flax oil
1 placenta c jelly

I'm keeping my doses low because I am aiming for slow and steady growth and scared of messing up my hormones or gaining belly weight. I didn't gain weight this time compared to last month when I took 2-3 fenugreek caps a day. I also love how eating placenta jelly really helps me get good sleep.

CURRENT MEASUREMENT

Bust- 32 (gained 1 inch but it could be luteal swelling)
Underbust- 26
Waist- 25
Hips- 35 (gained 1 inch)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice pic, and waist size, and smart not taking too much herbs or supplement. POM

(12-02-2015, 02:27 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

FORCE be with you.

Thanks hahaha, I will add that phrase to my subliminals

(12-02-2015, 05:31 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 02:27 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

FORCE be with you.
Thanks hahaha, I will add that phrase to my subliminals
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, if you can get it down there into the subconscious mind, then, you can do greater things than ordinary.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon