Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Milla's program

I've noticed that MSM has helped my knee too! That's awesome. I haven't seen any improvement yet with wrinkles, pimples or any other benefits yet, but I'm bumping mine up, so hopefully I will!

Like with anything with NBE, It takes some time and consistency to see changes, it won't happen overnight. Give the flaxseed oil at least a month. And yes, those feelings of tenderness and tension means that you're growing! Smile

*** Most women don't get enough protein in their diet. Not even the low suggested minimum amount for health***

I was 5'2", 102 pounds when I started my weight gain/ curves gaining journey. (I haven't made a new thread for it yet because I want to hit the 1 or 2 month mark at least before posting pics.) But, what I'm doing is working! (FINALLY!!) I've been a beanpole my whole life and looked like I had a 13 year old boys body. I take in about 1.5-1.7 grams of protein per pound of body weight daily, but I'm also lifting heavy 3-4 times a week. It doesn't matter if you're thin or overweight, trying to gain weight, lose weight or just stay the weight that you are. Enough protein for your body weight is needed for all over health and aids in controlling diabetes and heart disease, among other things. Not getting enough protein in your diet can cause many health issues, and can cause even more problems if you're working out and not getting enough. If you are working out, enough protein is essential, not just for standard health, but for muscle and tissue repair.

Also, since you're thin and working out, it's essential that you make sure you're not only eating enough calories a day to maintain your weight, but that you're eating extra calories to replace those burned during workout so that you don't start losing weight. If you're trying to GAIN instead of just maintain, you need even more calories and protein. You also need to eat a small meal before AND after your workout so that you're not burning your small amount of fat or any muscle because of the workouts. Just a small snack/ meal consisting of a serving of protein, carbs and a healthy fat is fine. (Like a peice of toast with sliced avocado and sliced egg on it would work. Or a protein shake with a bagel and cream cheese.)

Your body can utilize 40 grams of protein every 2 hours. Eggs and bananas are great foods to help gain, there's also oatmeal, peanut butter, almond butter, avocados, leafy greens, fruits, while milk, nuts, seeds, fish, lean beef, chicken, turkey, ect ect. The list of healthy foods to help gain weight is pretty long actually. But 1 egg only has about 6 grams of protein. And a banana has 1.2 grams of protein. Getting your protein mostly from food sources is the BEST way, but whey protein powder is a great addition to your daily diet to help meet your protein needs. One protein shake a day is totally fine, and probably all you need, just make sure you're getting enough protein from other sources. Whether you're personally trying to stay the same weight or gain weight, just make sure you're getting enough Smile

http://www.intense-workout.com/protein_per_day.html

http://www.fitnessrxwomen.com/nutrition/...ally-need/

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/much-pro...-6411.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/woman3.htm

I'd search online with Amazon or on Vitaminshoppe.com and look for inexpensive whey protein powder. You can find some for about $15-$20 for a months supply (if you're taking in one shake a day). Just make sure it's pure protein that's been tested, some companies add in fillers and garbage you don't need. I personally take Optimum Nutrition gold standard 100% whey protein. They've been tested for purity and are great.

Sooo good, Charlie_girl, thank you!

I will definitely add more protein then.. although I actually give ~$25 for mine, its 100% whey as well and with really good reviews.. but it's still a bit too much each month since I don't have an income.
I am trying to add more meals to my diet so I can gain some weight too.. but you are right.. nothing happens overnight as we so want it to. I can already feel my whole body so different when I close my eyes but at the same time there is so much work waiting for me for that image.
I'm really inspired by all the beings here that keep up with working on themselves.. It's not easy to motivate yourself esp when the results are not fast.. sometimes not at all.

About the flaxseed oil I read that it can stay out of the fridge if you use it in a couple of weeks, in fridge it is ok for a couple of months... so it is strange that you lost it so quickly. But I wont risk it anyway. Big Grin

Thanks again for the info and the links! Smile

Yeah, it is hard to keep up with the motivation, especially in the beginning when that first excitement about NBE starts wearing off. But, if you just keep at it, and measure and take pics (even just for yourself), and update those every 2-3 weeks, you'll see change and that change is VERY motivational to keep it going!! The measurements and photos REALLY help because since you're paying so much attention to your breasts, your mind might start playing tricks on you since you see and feel them so often and you might not think there's been growth, then you look at pictures side by side and compare measurements and realize you've grown a lot more than you thought!

Staying consistent was really hard for me last year, there was just too much going on in my life. Luckily things have calmed down and its much easier for me to stay consistent. So, just stick with it, even if you have a few off days or an off week, jump back on asap. It'll pay off Smile

The flaxseed oil issue was really strange to me too :/ Just overnight and it seemed like the effectiveness really lowered or disappeared. I don't know why. It MIGHT have been because it was organic flaxseed oil?? I'm not sure if other flaxseed oils have additives or preservatives that protect it from going bad that quickly. Maybe it was all in my head? I doubt it. Either way, I'm not doing that again. Lol

I know, I know.. with working out is the same.. you want results fast and now! And sometimes you have to remember what is the goal and why you started in the first place so you can continue. I especially loved this last massage I found that gives me full 2cm every time and I can't even see the difference in the mirror. Nothing! But the numbers are not lying.. and when you imagine keeping up with it.. and one day when you look it will be different.
It's kind of great for life itself.. teaching you how to be patient and how everything is possible as long as you keep up.

Also there are a lot of cases when someone did the work with no result for a period of time and then in literally month or so something clicked and everything changed. Which is inspiring too.

Btw I love your avatar.. i would like a pair of those! I wonder if it's possible with NBE cause it looks pretty fake.. but I so love this firm and fake look esp if it is actually something real. Big Grin Smile

(27-01-2015, 01:04 PM)MillaSparkles Wrote:  
(27-01-2015, 12:17 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(25-01-2015, 04:36 PM)MillaSparkles Wrote:  
(24-01-2015, 09:03 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Wow great inspiration! I could never be that trim! :-/

Or course you can. The limits are only in our minds.
Love your avatar! You look stunning!

Aww thanks but I'm "big boned" LOL

Don't put tags on yourself.. you are whatever you want to be. ;D you can look great with all kind of bones. Big Grin

Aww thank you! :-)

Ok.. something weird is happening here.. I know I promised myself I won't measure but I just can't help it.
Last evening I did my massage and a couple of hours later when I measured I was 82cm.. ok, it can be 1cm swelling. After that I did a second massage and I was barely 81cm! What?! And now in the morning.. no massages, nothing.. I'm 83. What?! My period is not coming soon so its not a factor here.. this is so confusing.

More than likely its either swelling, water retention, or the measuring. I'm sure if everyone measured 3 different times in one day, their measurments would change too. 1 cm isn't much of a difference, 3 is pretty significant. Honestly, I wouldn't even count the first 2 measurments. That could be something as simple as the tape measure being just a tiny bit higher up on your back while measuring, or nipples being hard one time and not the other, or squishing the nips one time and not the other having no air in the lungs one time and the lungs being half full the other, or anything like that while measuring.

I'd just pick a certain time of day to designate for the measuring (like as soon as you wake up or right before you go to bed), make sure to measure the exact same way each time (nips not hard, breathe all the way out, make sure the tape is hitting the same spot on your back, ect) to keep it accurate, and only measure once a week or once every 2 weeks.

If you're getting too much salt in your diet and not enough water, you'll retain water just like that. Just make sure you drink enough water to pee pale yellow or clear. Some foods and supplements may change the color of your urine temporarily. I noticed that the first pee or 2 after I take MSM, it turns my urine a bright yellow. Typically they say to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces per day (120 pounds = 60 ounces per day), but if you take supplements, herbs, protein, workout, ect, you need to drink 1 ounce per pound of body weight of water a day (120 lbs = 120 ounces of water)

Either way, it sounds like your boobies are responding, so keep it up!! Smile You've only been at this for about 2 weeks, so your boobs are just starting to react. I'd give it another 2 weeks before measuring again.

Another way to measure is to measure just the boob. The diameter. I do that in addition to the tape measure being all the way around my back because I workout & I'm working on gaining weight, so I don't want slightly larger muscles or extra weight to throw off my boob measuring. I measure right after I take my bra off and use the marks on my skin from the bra to guide me. I put the end of the tape measure right on the inside of where the underwire hits the outside of my boob, keep it straight accross my nipple, and end it where the bra hit the inside cleavage area of my boob.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon