Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im back, PM atomizer?

Hi,
I am back. I started NBE last February with supplements, noogleberry and change in diet....but I guess I slowly stopped because I started seeing someone and it was hard to noogle certain times especially because I was left with red marks on my breasts. I also stopped fenugreek because of that smell which he commented on. LOL...

Anyway, I did take Maca and Hops instead for that interim and I noticed I got very hippy...I already have curvy hips and I certainly did not need wider ones. I am not sure if that was the Hops or the Maca so I stopped both.

My butt did get bigger, but I also gained wight so I am not really sure if Maca was the cause of this. I do like Maca alot because it does wonders for my mood and gives my good energy. I am currently taking it again. I do not want my hips wider, so if I see that my hips are getting wider I will quit it again.

I did see a difference in the breasts while noogling about 1/2 inch and just all round fullness. However after I stopped it deflated and now I am back to where I started from, a 34A.

I am no longer seeing anyone now :-/, and over it, so I think I am going to start my journey again. Hopefully, I will get it right this time...and grow some boobage.

I am thinking about PM atomizer by ainterol. Does anyonse use this?
There are 3 different types with different PM %. Has anyone grown with topical atomizers alone?.....
I do not want to take PM pills because I do not want to get hippy. I rather use topical applications on the breast along with noogling.

Hi moongrl,

The atomizer has some benefits, although using an essential oil will benefit just the same imo, it might be cheaper too, have you tried hydro-noogling?.

Welcome back. Smile

Hi Ya Moon, I use on occasion Ainterol's spray. I think it helps, not really sure how much but I think it is a good adjunct. I also use their extract so I am sure that is where the majority of gains has come from.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon