Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage with PM?

I've been taking Ainterol PM orally for almost a fortnight now and was wondering if I could break a capsule to massage into my breasts? If so any suggestions for what I should mix with it? Smile

Thanks!

WM x

Hi,
I don't have an answer on your question but I do wonder the same, I read a lot about it though.. I heard weird things and good things so it confused me. I heard that your nipples and skin could become super white or something like that. Like white stains..Huh The +'ses where soft skin and some reported results. Most info I read on the forum.

Thanks for the reply! Taking PM orally for me has been really good so far! My breasts haven't grown but they feel fuller if that makes sense, haha! My skin has also been incredible, very soft and the ache I had on my chin has completely gone! The PM is the only thing I've added to my routine so I'm pretty sure it's responsible! So even if it doesn't help the girls it's done some good! Tongue

Anyone got an advice on the massage for us? Huh

(27-12-2014, 01:41 AM)Wintermoon Wrote:  Thanks for the reply! Taking PM orally for me has been really good so far! My breasts haven't grown but they feel fuller if that makes sense, haha! My skin has also been incredible, very soft and the ache I had on my chin has completely gone! The PM is the only thing I've added to my routine so I'm pretty sure it's responsible! So even if it doesn't help the girls it's done some good! Tongue

Anyone got an advice on the massage for us? Huh
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mix PM with olive oil to massage.

I have been mixing PM with Nivea hand lotion seems to mix well I think it is helping..

(31-12-2014, 06:05 AM)stephanieauau Wrote:  I have been mixing PM with Nivea hand lotion seems to mix well I think it is helping..
---------------------------------------------------------
As much I love Nivea creme which I just put some on my hands, I would prefer olive oil for its nutritional benefits.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon