Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking PM extract

This is a question to anyone here who uses PM extract, how do you take it?

I have been adding it to a drink, but I've noticed since it is much denser it tends to sink to the bottom of the glass. My solution is to keep adding a bit of water, mixing it and drinking until I can't taste it any more.

I guess another way is to drop it on to a spoon and then swig it down neat, although it is quite bitter!

Also I am curious to hear how many drops you are taking. I've heard that 3 drops roughly equates to one 500mg capsule?

Hi JD. I have been using the xtract for about 2 months now. It works great, especially considering I haven't worried much about anti-a's.

I suggest mixing it with at least 3 ounces of milk, stir it like you would coffee or tea. The first couple of times it doesn't taste all the good, but after that, not so bad.

Have you used any PM b4, rather it was pill, lotion etc? PM me if you would like.

I have been taking PM capsules since the start of my programme, I figured I would try the extract instead. I am still taking my anti-androgens (reishi mushroom capsules).

I will try using milk and mixing it in properly next time.

That taste is not really a big problem for me, I can easily get used to it.

Josephine,

I plan on getting PM extract as soon as I can finish my bottle of bulk powder. I currently am using both WP extract and liquid Progesterone sublingually. I place the drops under my tongue and hold them there for 2-5 minutes before finally swallowing them. I know that Lotus has written up some info about extracts in the FAQs that were helpful to me.

-Erin

The reason I went xtract is because with the meds I take now, I do NOT need anymore stress on my liver than I can handle. Plus, if I remember right, the absorption rate is around 35% for pills, and 60% for xtracts and 80% for limpid absorbable sprays, lotions ect.

I don't remember for sure who did the math, but if you look up "bio availability" of drugs there is plenty of info on it.

Also forgot to say I'm taking 12 drops morning, 12 night which I guess is equivalent to about 4000mg in capsule form.

Ya, it is. Did you ramp up to that over like 3-4 months?

Yeah, for quite a while I was taking 3000mg. It didn't take me very long to get to that level though.

The reason I ask is that many smarter and better versed than I have suggested starting at 1000mg, then going to like 1500mg and higher if necessary, but like taking a month between step ups.

Some peeps get results at 1500mg, some need 2500mg. Just think that the lower the effective dosage = savings of money and less risk of complications.

Sorry if it's already been answered but where are you guys getting the PM exracts? I don't think I've ever seen them anywhere. These are internal extracts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon