Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanence of results from herbs

Hello all,

Thank you very much for all of the useful information on this website.

After much browsing, however, I have not found the answer to a specific question.

Will a well-chosen and comprehensive mix of herbs (including PM), in combination with NB and regular massaging, make a PERMANENT contribution to growth?

To my knowledge, taking only herbs will increase size, but it will return to normal as soon as you stop consuming them. Or is the logic that, with noogling as well, the herbs will create the right bodily hormone levels for noogling/massaging to be more effective?

Many thanks in advance for any insights.

jheights

(12-11-2014, 09:42 PM)jheights Wrote:  Hello all,

After much browsing, however, I have not found the answer to a specific question.

Will a well-chosen and comprehensive mix of herbs (including PM), in combination with NB and regular massaging, make a PERMANENT contribution to growth?

To my knowledge, taking only herbs will increase size, but it will return to normal as soon as you stop consuming them. Or is the logic that, with noogling as well, the herbs will create the right bodily hormone levels for noogling/massaging to be more effective?

jheights

In an ideal world what youve said seems very logical that a combo of all 3 will create a permanent result. What youl find here is some grow on massage alone /noogle alone / herbs alone OR some by getting hormones balanced will have them filled out. Then others combo of all 3 to get results. Its really hard work finding what works. We've all had success but not always by mirroring others routines cause diff hormone individual requirements get in the way Sad
I went against the grain abit but doing "this herb that and the other" over a period of a year with some noogle/massage thrown in (i never stuck to anything for long) and progressively got up to a D cup only to go through a period of stress and illnesses to loose most of it after a whole year in a few week period along with alot if body fat. So who knows...

I do know if youre going to take herbs you do need to stimulate your boobs in order to circulate the herbs in your system to them by massage or other circulation techniques. The girls here swear by noogling too. I just dont have the patience for it.

Anyway good luck.

And yes PM is a favourite over here along with noogle/massage with good success. Im sure the PM people will pop in and contribute.

I made a thread of this sorry I should've just continued in here so here is my story.

Hi guys I'm new here but want to share my story.

I'm a mum of 16 n 14 year old. Before my kids I was a bouncy dd. since them iv been a struggling c. Since hearing about PM I decided to give it a go. I took the recommended amount (sometimes 2 in the morning) and began adding other herbs like saw palmetto, fennel, fenugreek, red clover blossom, flax seed oil caps n wild yam n maca for my butt growing (butt growing with weights, brought a weights bench and I squat and lunge in front of my tele)

Anyhoo...gave myself severe headaches for a few weeks and noticed my skin felt tighter and brighter and then my hair began to grow, then downstairs started to change, then eventually after 8 weeks like magic my boobies began to feel hard. I began the massage (round n round inwards and circular rubbing) which hurts at first but actually relieves the ache!

Now my dd bra (which belonged to my daughter who is 5ft and has ee boobies and gave it back to me like no mum that's for you babes) is full to the brim. They are spilling out!!!

I barely take PM sonce the headaches so have been breaking a capsule and massaging it (or just wiping/leaving it on) with oil taking the other stuff and the growth is still happening. My partner has noticed also!!!!!! Goal achieved!! I'm gona keep goin to a e!!

I didn't take any for a week and they continued to grow also...

(13-11-2014, 12:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-11-2014, 09:42 PM)jheights Wrote:  Hello all,

jheights

In an ideal world what youve said seems very logical that a combo of all 3 will create a permanent result. What youl find here is some grow on massage alone /noogle alone / herbs alone OR some by getting hormones balanced will have them filled out. Then others combo of all 3 to get results. Its really hard work finding what works. We've all had success but not always by mirroring others routines cause diff hormone individual requirements get in the way Sad
I went against the grain abit but doing "this herb that and the other" over a period of a year with some noogle/massage thrown in (i never stuck to anything for long) and progressively got up to a D cup only to go through a period of stress and illnesses to loose most of it after a whole year in a few week period along with alot if body fat. So who knows...

I do know if youre going to take herbs you do need to stimulate your boobs in order to circulate the herbs in your system to them by massage or other circulation techniques. The girls here swear by noogling too. I just dont have the patience for it.

Anyway good luck.

I have found tho massage (200 circles
Minimum) doubles the affect. I also dug out an old bust enhancer you kno those things that create an electrical
Pulse. Anyhoo using that with conducive gel also made a difference and when I get a min to myself I just pop it on (well 20 mins a cycle then it switches off) and that really works too!!!! I can feel the tingling hours after after using it for days in a row. It's kinda scary cos I didn't take before and after pics cos I genuinely didn't think it was going to work!!!!

That's really cool. Congrats.
Is the PM a liquid or powder when you break it open? And do you massage it in daily or cycle it in any way?
Thanks.

Hi!!!

It's powder form. I use bio oil or cocoa butter or Shea butter rub it into my hand and place hands over breasts and circle inwards (anti clockwise right breast clockwise left breast) at least 200 times. I saw a video on get curvy and it says do it 300 times and I used to do it in 20s cos it's actually tiring and makes your arms ache but now I can do 200 solid and then brushing from just below your armpit to the top and under neath and in the middle upwards. 10-20 times each then circles (small or big) and then the oil and powder have almost gone. Sometimes I just rub it on before bed if I can't be bothered and put my bra on and it still takes effect although I think anything that's happening now is like exercise, you see results later.

Smile

(18-11-2014, 07:14 PM)Carmenia1 Wrote:  Hi!!!

It's powder form. I use bio oil or cocoa butter or Shea butter rub it into my hand and place hands over breasts and circle inwards (anti clockwise right breast clockwise left breast) at least 200 times. I saw a video on get curvy and it says do it 300 times and I used to do it in 20s cos it's actually tiring and makes your arms ache but now I can do 200 solid and then brushing from just below your armpit to the top and under neath and in the middle upwards. 10-20 times each then circles (small or big) and then the oil and powder have almost gone. Sometimes I just rub it on before bed if I can't be bothered and put my bra on and it still takes effect although I think anything that's happening now is like exercise, you see results later.

Smile

Awesome thank you. Be interesting to know if It is in fact the PM/herbs or just the act of massaging that's helped most?..
I have such crappy circulation I never found massaging has helped me where as others its helped greatly!
Anyway thanks again Smile

I think it's been both. I also sometimes use my electric curent thingy with conductive gel which causes a tingle after days of use. i also stopped drinking tea and coffee and slowed down my alcohol intake.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon