Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why my boobs stop growing?!

Hello. I am Amari.

My plan to gain bigger breast size does not affect me now since the effect has stopped. I started consuming saw palmetto and fenugreek raw seed in August this year. My boobs became firmer and bigger only in a week. Till now though, nothing affects my boobs.

Frustrated, I stopped the plan.
I now take PM compound 400mg but only on my luteal phase. So far, there is no effect. There is slight pain at times on one boob but I do not think that is a happy news.

I took hormone test and it seems I have estrogen dominance and low level of progesterone. Is it the reason of the problem I am going through?

Please advice me. I am new here and still lurking around good information.

natural ways take time and patience and keep you plan as it is
you need to keep fighting if you want to get better result

Stop the PM because you are estrogen dominant. It may even interfere with growth. Go back to fenugreek because it worked and this time use even more. Don't expect anything to happen in only a week again. That was only swelling from a sudden reaction to fenugreek. It does mean you had a strong response to it and you were going in the right direction but long term growth takes longer. As in a few months.

Progesterone cream is good for estrogen dominance, but without a hormone test to confirm you risk an imbalance in the opposite direction. Fenugreek is balancing either way. Use fenugreek first for a month or three then if that goes well see if a little PC helps or hurts after a month or so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon