Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and now on MACA, ADVICES PLEASE!

Exclamation 

Hi everyone,

I'm not exactly newbie in NBE but i've discouraged for a long time Sad but decided to try again now.

At the beggining i've started to take PM but not cycling for the first time, for at least six months and i've seen no results.

After some research i've started cycling, so I used to take:
1-14 --> PM and SP capsules and PM cream
15 - 28 --> FG and SP capsules and Progesterone cream.
Later start adding some amino acids such as arginine and lysine and some collagen

I haven't noticed any significant breast growth as well.

Now i'm back and my first step is to gain weight since i've lost some.
And i'm also trying to balance hormones, since NBE didn't work the past times, so i was trying to see what hapens just balancing the hormones

My regime now:
Gradualy taking MACA (now 500mg per day)
Vitamin D and B complex
MSM before sleep
Volufiline cream and massage
Increasing proteins
Decreasing sugar and caffeine
(should add aminos?!)

Any help on what i was doing wrong for the first time?! Advices for cycling more efficiently this time?

thanks for any help you could give Smile

The best thing I can tell you (because I dont know your body) is that if you have been taking PM for that long without seeing results- you are most likely estrogen dominant.. NBE that are estrogen based will do nothing for you..

these are the main hormones essential to breast growth

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...reast.html

I would look into herbs that target prolactin and possibly estrogen..

here is a small little test you can take that can help you find out if your hormones are out of balance-- (of course, keep in mind, its not as good as checking them out at a doctors office)

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

good luck!

Hi missboobshirt,

Thank you very much for your time and for your informations Smile

I've already done a blood test to test hormones but doc said everything was ok and between limits. But some other girls here in the forum have said that even between limits can have a small disregulation. I don't have the results with me, but i will try to get them soon.

Also i've already done dr lee test and can't come to any conclusion cause it seems to me that i have symptoms of the various groups :/

So now i'm on MACA to regulate hormones, since it is an adaptogen right?
In other thread i've posted pics of my breasts cause maybe could help you girls to help me...here's the post:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22010[undefined=undefined]

What do you think about BO and aminos to estimulate the growth hormone? Should i mix other herbs (to estimulate prolactin) with MACA?

Thanks againSmile

(30-10-2014, 02:52 PM)Odile Wrote:  Hi missboobshirt,

I've already done a blood test to test hormones but doc said everything was ok and between limits. But some other girls here in the forum have said that even between limits can have a small disregulation. I don't have the results with me, but i will try to get them soon.

Also i've already done dr lee test and can't come to any conclusion cause it seems to me that i have symptoms of the various groups :/

In other thread i've posted pics of my breasts cause maybe could help you girls to help me...here's the post:

What do you think about BO and aminos to estimulate the growth hormone? Should i mix other herbs (to estimulate prolactin) with MACA?

Thanks againSmile

hmm that's weird-- if your hormones are okay, PM should have had some effect on you, you've really seen no change at all?

here is a nice list of NBE to try out and what they target for breast growth, I think it is worth a shot looking over Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

it seems your regimen is very progesterone and estrogen based, but there are other hormones to target breast growth, like Fenugreek, it stimulates Prolactin.

I think that you have a really nice chest! would you ever consider using the noogleberry? I think it would work nicely for you.

also BO is definitely worth a shot but keep in mind it is a serious target on your hormones- it generally puts you back in the state of being a teenager and going through puberty :/

Hi. I think if PM didn't work, you move onto the next thing.. It's all trial and error. You had your hormones done - great and smart Smile Some grow great with PM, others tank, as with all the other methods out there.

I like the idea of you trying maca, as it is an adaptogen in more ways than one. So you try that next, unless you have side effects.

WE gotta be careful with how these things affect our systems. I've done this for coming up a year and I've learnt different herbs we all try with NBE do diff things to our bodies physically and our minds.. Some good some not soo good.

BO scares the crap out of me, enlarging organs and associated complications, I'd do your research there. Personally I'd never go there but that's me.

Lastly based on your pics, your boobs are REALLY NICE!

(02-11-2014, 12:10 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(30-10-2014, 02:52 PM)Odile Wrote:  Hi missboobshirt,

Thanks againSmile

hmm that's weird-- if your hormones are okay, PM should have had some effect on you, you've really seen no change at all?

here is a nice list of NBE to try out and what they target for breast growth, I think it is worth a shot looking over Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

it seems your regimen is very progesterone and estrogen based, but there are other hormones to target breast growth, like Fenugreek, it stimulates Prolactin.

I think that you have a really nice chest! would you ever consider using the noogleberry? I think it would work nicely for you.

also BO is definitely worth a shot but keep in mind it is a serious target on your hormones- it generally puts you back in the state of being a teenager and going through puberty :/

Hi missboobshirt,

I haven't seen any visible changes on growth when i was cycling PM FG and SP..i've noticed minor improvements on shape, but that i think it has resulted from massage.

But now that i've read that great list of herbs from lotus, i'm a bit confuse, since i was taking SP and FG in the second half of my cycle, but always tought that FG promoted progesterone, but from what i see FG increases production of estrogen and prolactin.

Wouldn't make more sense to take wild yam with SP in the second half and FG in the first with PM?!

Now i really have to try suction, and i'm thinking in add BO as well. But do you think that while taking BO and MACA, should i take any other herbs like to promote prolactin (FG, fennel, goat's rue)? take an anti-androgenic?

Sorry for my confused head and thanks again Smile

And when i was cycling PM + SP + FG it always made me break out. And now that i'm on MACA for about 2 months, the 1st month the skin was very clear but now i'm starting to break out again ://

With MACA i don't feel any diference in my libido or energy and i didn't gain weight (maybe a bit but i'm eating more and i'm more relaxed now, so i can't tell exactly if it's from MACA). But don't have any bad side effects like headaches or mood swings.

In my boobs i feel like they are probably getting a little bit fuller but i will have to stick with MACA for more time to say. As i've lost weight the last months, since i'm with MACA i feel more like the twins are not getting slimmer as they normally would get when i lose such weight.

So now i'm impatiently waiting for my breast pumps to arrive Big Grin
Today i'll add vitamin C, E and Zink to my program.

I would like to know what you think i should do because of the break outs, is it a sign of androgens in the system? add some Spearmint tee?

Very pretty boobies Smile

I agree with them, add more massage. And when you get the pump, pump. Like she said, play with your boobs often, it increases prolactin. You need to take more Maca than 500mg. And you need to up the dose every week and take weekends off from it. Goats Rue also worked for me, but I lost the gains because I stopped literally everything for a few weeks. Grrrr. You have to be patient and consistent, which it sounds like in the past, you have been. As you know by now, what works for some won't work for others. I'd suggest fenugreek and upping your maca for at least a month & taking before & after pics & measurements to see if there is a change.

Thanks Charlie Girl Smile

I'm increasing the dose of MACA very slowly because i feel that when i don't do it that way (like when i started with it, taking one capsule right away) it messes with my stomach and digestion (now i'm taking MACA 30min before breakfast). But now that you've said that i'll think on increasing dosage again.

Goat's rue have always caught my attention to help promoting prolactin and breast tissue, but don't know if should be mixing other herbs with MACA and in future with BO...
Dong quai seems to be good helping to regulate hormones too, but again don't know if should mix these two herbs that help to keep your hormones in balance, MACA and Dong Quai.

And why do you think i should add FG, to promote estrogen and prolactin?

And now that i'm on MACA for 2 months i've started having ACNE!! ://
So i was wondering if it's a signal of androgens in my system ?! and having thoughts about spearmint tea or pumpkin seeds to reduce testosterone.

And now i've read this in other thread
"According to Dr. William Wong, (a PhD and natuaropath) you have to ingest 2-3 tablespoons of maca daily to have a physiological effect. Maca contains plant sterols that are precursors to testosterone and progesterone and also has DIM, which blocks and metabolizes estrogen. Dr. Wong also states that maca does not slow thyroid function as the cabbage-based DIM does."

Have you any symptoms of androgenes increasing?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon