Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breasts getting bigger(perkier) but not fuller

thanx for ur feed...dats really motivating...nw m seriuosly thinking of hitting d gym n packin in some lean mucles...cant agree more abt d diet part...n dats very true wat u said abt d whole nbe journey...full of ups and down...but hope is wat keeps us goin...so keep on dreaming...lets make it real!!!

Lemons2melons, working out my upper body really did help perkiness too! Give it a try.

One thing I forgot to mention but is so cheap & one of the best investments you can make is a bust roller. I got mine for $3 on Amazon and it's really helped my shape. I also just started taking progesterone cream with PM all month (I'm on BC so cycling isn't really an issue for me) and I've gained almost 2 inches and a lot of fullness. So really focusing on your herbs too can help immensely. Don't forget inexpensive basics like fenugreek though!

Here is a link to the exact bust roller I have: http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-Cells-Newest-Women-Beauty-Body-Massager-Bust-Breast-Roller-Massage-Enhancer-/281234332488?pt=AU_Massage_Beauty_Equipment&hash=item417adf5b48

What's great about the bust roller is you can use it coupled with massage or even in place of it if your hands get tired!

bust roller...roger dat!! tnx again Smile

(17-10-2014, 06:43 PM)lemons2melons Wrote:  Greetings ppl... this is my first post here; though i have been a religious silent stalker Big Grin
I have been into NBE for the past 4 months.
My starting measurements were :
over breast --> 31.5"
under breast --> 27"
Current measurements are :
over breast --> 33.5"
under breast --> 27"

Though my breasts are perkier now and they stand out more but they have not filled out. Any suggestions for getting a fuller and rounder set of boobies Wink

More details :
  • I am currently following a program which involves fenugreek,saw palmetto,wild yam,MSM, cod liver oil, bust tea.
  • I also massage my breasts everyday for 10-15 mins with olive+ fenugreek oil.
  • Along with that i also pump my breasts with noogleberry for atleast 1 hr daily.

Kindly help me out here Huh
Happy growing!!!

Can u tell the amount u took for the herbs

I started with low dosages for herbs. For the first three months, i was on fenugreek alone. Took around 2000 mg per day. Grew an inch from that. Then i added saw palmetto(1000 mg) and wild yam (1000 mg) to my routine. That meant i took 3000 mg of fenugreek, 1000 mg of saw palmetto and wild yam each, per day. That again added an inch. Continued this dosage for about four months. As of now, i am taking 3000 mg of fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam each, per day. I measure :
over the breast : 34"
under breast : 27"
My growth has slowed down drastically for the past three months. So i think its time for a cleansing break. Also, just to mention, i don't take any herbs during my menses. I took a brief break before, did a liver clense, 3 months from starting NBE.
(04-03-2015, 07:52 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(17-10-2014, 06:43 PM)lemons2melons Wrote:  Greetings ppl... this is my first post here; though i have been a religious silent stalker Big Grin
I have been into NBE for the past 4 months.
My starting measurements were :
over breast --> 31.5"
under breast --> 27"
Current measurements are :
over breast --> 33.5"
under breast --> 27"

Though my breasts are perkier now and they stand out more but they have not filled out. Any suggestions for getting a fuller and rounder set of boobies Wink

More details :
  • I am currently following a program which involves fenugreek,saw palmetto,wild yam,MSM, cod liver oil, bust tea.
  • I also massage my breasts everyday for 10-15 mins with olive+ fenugreek oil.
  • Along with that i also pump my breasts with noogleberry for atleast 1 hr daily.

Kindly help me out here Huh
Happy growing!!!

Can u tell the amount u took for the herbs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon