Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On Ainterol PM for 3 month...NO results so far

Thumbs Down 

So I started my PM journey June 30 diving right in to 2 pills/day, BIG mistake. After exactly a week and a half had to stop when I had a massive migraine that I had to go to the ER for since it lasted 3 days. I stopped for a few weeks then started slowly taking it once a day for 2 weeks then twice a day starting mid July. Well it is now 3 months later and all that has grown is my butt/thighs (which were already large) and even my waist but nothing in the boobage area. Is it at the 3 month mark that PM is finally in your system and THEN you grow or should I have seen something by now?
I think I'm estrogen dominant but was never tested so PM may do nothing for me. Should I continue PM or stop and try Bovine Ovary?
Thanks all

Bovine ovary is good option too especially if your start size is very small/underdevolped.
I dont know why it didnt work your program seemed a bit disorganised and some things to think of maybe:
Do you massage or take any other herbs? Its important to massage a bit I think.
Are you underweight?
Or do you have any symptoms of imbalance like body hair or acne etc?
Do you cycle(only take pm days 1-12)?
Are you on birth control?

Bovine ovary is good option too especially if your start size is very small/underdevolped.
Yes my breast are only an A cup.

Do you massage or take any other herbs? Its important to massage a bit I think.
I do not massage or take anything else.

Are you underweight?
I could actually lose a few pounds

Or do you have any symptoms of imbalance like body hair or acne etc?
I've had acne since I hit puberty and still do at 37. I just started getting a few wiskers (EEW) on my chin the past 2 years. I have other normal body hair.

Do you cycle(only take pm days 1-12)?
I take PM every day. I don't cycle since I don't have a period. I got endometrial ablation 3.5 years ago and have not had a period since.

Are you on birth control?
Nope

Thanks for the response. Awaiting your reply.

PM imitates estrogen.

Estrogen - progesterone => but and thighs
Estrogen + progesterone => boobage

BO has a little bit of both I think. There's also progesterone cream.

(16-10-2014, 04:11 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  PM imitates estrogen.

I must be majorly lacking progesterone because all I have are a big butt and thighs and no boobs. LOL
I was doing progesterone cream for a while but stopped.
looks like BO + progest might be the way for me to go. Or should I give it longer on PM + progest?

(17-10-2014, 04:25 AM)LissaMac Wrote:  
(16-10-2014, 04:11 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  PM imitates estrogen.

I must be majorly lacking progesterone because all I have are a big butt and thighs and no boobs. LOL
I was doing progesterone cream for a while but stopped.
looks like BO + progest might be the way for me to go. Or should I give it longer on PM + progest?
PC + BO or PC + little or no PM I think. Like 0-200 mg PM. You might also use extra PC and/or use it the last 21 days instead of 14. If you are on bcp you may want to switch to all progestin like Mirena, or at least use zero PM or extra PC to help make up for the bcp.

After you start to even out you can add PM but keep going with the full amount of PC.

Yh, surferjoe gave a much better answer than I could have but it is important to pay attention to your body any signs of imbalance.

@ BonitaDDs, wow, your regime works so well you've gained so much since april ?? I read your bio you're consuming a few supplements??

Apparently women who have more weight around their butt and thighs have high estrogen as opposed to those who are top heavy. This means u probably have the right amount of estrogen going on in your body. There fore it would be wise to take a small dose of PM and massage. Massage is part of the jigsaw piece. I don't do I religiously everyday but it has been an important part of my growing process. Maybe bovine ovary would help which causes the body to produce and/or push out more hormones. Anyhoo I didn't see u say you have been doing massage so I'm thinking this is the missing link...

I also didn't read the replys properly also. You guys are great we should all be chemists!!! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon