Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help!

I took Fenugreek for only two weeks (1 to 2 capsules per day) and had pretty good growth during that time. However, I stopped it due to my rising anxiety. I now noticed that I have extra skin on my breast and it wrinkles easier, as well as some slight sagging. Is there anyway to correct this after the fact? I am kind of freaking out here. I am only 26 years old and my breasts were very pretty before doing this.
I just wanted some growth. Sad thanks to anyone that helps.

(15-10-2014, 01:43 AM)Lila0000 Wrote:  I took Fenugreek for only two weeks (1 to 2 capsules per day) and had pretty good growth during that time. However, I stopped it due to my rising anxiety. I now noticed that I have extra skin on my breast and it wrinkles easier, as well as some slight sagging. Is there anyway to correct this after the fact? I am kind of freaking out here. I am only 26 years old and my breasts were very pretty before doing this.
I just wanted some growth. Sad thanks to anyone that helps.

hi.
first off its great you got growth from fenugreek that's really cool.
as far as the skin goes we are all different, could be your bodies response to the extra growth. Ive responded differently to different things, ie weight loss or noogling and for the most part my skin returned to normal shortly thereafter. Im sure someone else will chime in but maybe try massaging them with bio oil or some sort of collagen or skin tightening cream to firm up the skin?

Thank you EllaCraig! I think I will look into buying a collagen cream although I've read online that a lot of them do not work? I have also (and maybe foolishly) been considering trying to take the Fenugreek a bit more to fill the skin out and then very gradually lower the intake so that my skin has more time to go down, rather than such a quick growth and deflation. It might be too late for that anyway if the skin is already stretched. I'm not really sure! Thank you for your input, it helps to hear that it can recover after some time. Smile

Does anyone happen to know a great skin firming cream if there is such a thing? For now I have been using Vitamin E oil.

You could also try volufiline, the one I used was Isosensuals Enhance which had relatively safe ingrediants. It didn't necessarily work to make me bigger but it does tighten il give it that, you feel it as soon as you put it on. Good luck.

Thank you! I just bought some. Has anyone else had sagging and loose skin and managed to fix it naturally? I appreciate all of the advice.

Wanted to bump this in case anyone could help. I'm waiting for the Isosentials Enhance in the mail. Has anyone else had this problem? Where your breasts sagged and looked a little deflated? This happened right after I stopped the Fenugreek abruptly, although I had only used it for two weeks. Should I try using it again or something else to fill that skin back up? Can this only be fixed with surgery? It's not the most noticeable thing in the world but to me it is definitely noticeable and I'm even more self conscious about my body. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Maybe you can try massaging the girls to make the bigger and less wrinkly/saggy.

Your skin will probably catch up on its own over time. Or you could reinflate with fenugreek to pick up the slack and be sure to stop gradually next time.

Something good for strong elastic skin that springs back:
3,000 mg MSM
2 tsp fish oil
6 tsp rice bran. Not as necessary for young skin but always healthy at any age.

May take a few months so be patient. They're all very good for you even if you would get better without anything. In the shorter term temporarily using a moisturizer and aloe or other topical products may be nice.

Prolactin could be the culprit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon