Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My experience: pros and cons

Exclamation 

I'm a tall Asian with XS body frame - my bones are very small despite of my height (I'm 5'8.5", very tall for Asian girls).

My plan is very simple: just take Ainterol PM every day, and that's it.

(+) I've been taking Ainterol PM for a year; no cycling, no cream, no message. Just PM. Of course, the result isn't drastic, but my size gradually went up from C/D cup to E/F cup. The shape of my boobs are way rounder now and I'm so happy about it.

(-) The only thing that I don't like about Pm is it does interrupt your menstrual cycle. The intervals tend to become shorter and sometimes I experienced spotting on the 20th day. Whenever I feel weird, I just stop and start in another cycle. I just don't wanna put my health in jeopardy.

Does anyone just take PM like me?

Hiyee!! Im also only taking ainterol pm 1000mg per day. Ive only started 2 weeks ago and im not experiencing any difference yet. But im gonna cycle.
Wow, so it takes u 1 year to gain a cup size? How much pm do u consume a day? Ive seen males gain alot by mixing pm with other supplements like sp, fenugreek etc. I'm wondering if i should do the same to speed up my process..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon