Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling methods

I have ordered my first bottle of PM this month. I am a female, 19 years of age, small b cup. I have been researching about how to take PM but I'm still utterly confused. Should I cycle or not? And if I cycle, how do I do it?

• Most women take PM on the 1st day of their period for 14-15 days and start again on the next period
• Some take PM after their period and stop taking them roughly 2 days before ovulation. (Once their body temperature drops)
• Some take PM all month long except during their periods
• Some take PM without cycling for 3-5 months and have 1-2 month/s break before starting again
• Some just take them everyday

What's worked for you?

PS
I'm only going to take PM, no other herbs.

Hiyee!

I have the exact same confusion as you too. But the reason for cycling for is due to our hormonal changes throughout our monthly cycle. I just started on PM 4 days ago, gonna cycle for the first 15 days and see how my progress will be. What about you?

I just started PM yesterday. I was going for the '15 days on period' method. I thought my cycle started going regular these past 2 months (34 days) but my period came really early (24 days). I'm taking one 500 mg every night for this cycle and I will stop once my body temperature drops. So far I don't feel anything. How much are you taking and what is your program?

Update:
DAY 6 on PM

I usually wear the same bra for days until they feel quite loose and worn out. Probably 6-7 days of wearing it. (Am I the only one who does this? Lol.)

Anyways, I've been wearing this bra for more than a week now and it should have been stretched from the everyday wear. It should feel loose and I should be fixing it in place a few times in a day. But guess what? My bra feels pretty tight and it's like I can't breathe. I didn't grow since the measurement's still the same but I do feel full. I really thought PM won't work on me since I don't massage and I don't feel any signs of growth (eg tenderness, pain, itchiness)

I can't wait until I actually grow!

Hiyee~!!

i started last week in 1 pill a day but i havent seen any progress. Maybe i should up my dose? Wow your progress is fast! Are u eating any other supplements?

Update me your resultsTongue
Tongue 

I do the bra thing too!!

Update:
1st cycle: Took 500mg for less than two weeks. Probs 11-12 days starting on the first day of my period. Grew 1/4 inch. I kinda lose the growth from time to time so wasn't exactly sure if it's real growth.

2nd cycle: Took 1,000mg at night. I couldn't be bothered taking one in the morning and one at night. I'm currently on Day 5 and my period's done now. I grew another 1/4 inch from it. Hopefully this is real growth. I don't really measure everyday, I just do when I feel they're big.

I don't massage or anything. Just PM and a glass of milk, nothing else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon