Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Growth~!**

Bug 

Hiya all,

I started nbe quite some time ago, but I stopped due to needing to get other health issues in order first. So I am starting up again!

My Stats:
Height: Almost 5'8"
Bra size: Large 32B / Small 32C
Weight: 129 lbs

Goals: Bigger boobies, Bigger ass, toned & strong body.

I just bought a noogleberry, so that will be here in about two weeks..... I will take greenbush herbs, as well as drink milk mommy tea & spearmint tea, and apply a lotion that is a mix of maca extract, my other herbal extract, progesterone cream, and regular lotion.

Also, I have this friend with biggg breasts, and she told me that when she was younger, her grandmother told her to eat lots of corn if she wanted big boobs! And she certainly has them now, she said she tried to eat corn at every meal possible, so I will be doing the same.

My greenbush herbs are:
- fenugreek
- wild yam
- saw palmetto
- fo-ti
- wild oats / avena sativa

And I'll be taking my regular vitamins as well.

As for my bod, mad squats!! & the gym, alternating legs/butt days, arms day, and abs day. Today is abs, yaaayyyy!

i avoid avena sativa because it increases testosterone. you might try to find a good hair / skin / nail supplement instead (try to find one with lots of B vitamins) because that will block DHT which is a bad testosterone that inhibits breast growth. good luck Smile

oh thanks princessisabella! Yea the avena sativa I had bought just for increased libido and added it to my mix just cause I had it, I will look into a good hair & nail supplement though I could definitely use one! and note to self- keep up with the spearmint tea!!

(15-09-2014, 12:25 AM)Bambii Wrote:  oh thanks princessisabella! Yea the avena sativa I had bought just for increased libido and added it to my mix just cause I had it, I will look into a good hair & nail supplement though I could definitely use one! and note to self- keep up with the spearmint tea!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bambii, add maca to your program, It works. POM

Oh thanks pom, I am going to add maca to my program!

(25-09-2014, 04:26 AM)Bambii Wrote:  Oh thanks pom, I am going to add maca to my program!
-------------------------------------------------------------
And I like your Avatar. Smile

Bambii, did eating a lot of corn help you? POM

Hey pom!! I actually stopped with the corn, I learned that most of the corn is GMO and it just didn't taste the same to me after that, so I stopped eating it. And I think monsanto has the majority of the corn farmers in their hands so that also makes me not want to eat it.....
But yea I haven't had much progress, except for a very tiny bit of upper growth courtesy of my gym workouts. I kind of fell into a binge of sorts due to stress & mood instability so I was off all of my supplements for quite some while.. But I've pulled myself out of it!! Getting back to my health Smile

(16-02-2015, 10:26 PM)Bambii Wrote:  Hey pom!! I actually stopped with the corn, I learned that most of the corn is GMO and it just didn't taste the same to me after that, so I stopped eating it. And I think monsanto has the majority of the corn farmers in their hands so that also makes me not want to eat it.....
But yea I haven't had much progress, except for a very tiny bit of upper growth courtesy of my gym workouts. I kind of fell into a binge of sorts due to stress & mood instability so I was off all of my supplements for quite some while.. But I've pulled myself out of it!! Getting back to my health Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------
You are correct on GMO corns. I love corns too, and I usually eat them fresh during summer time. Oh, well!!!
Thanks for pulling yourself out of binging!!! SUCCESS!!! POM

Hmm yeah I should try to find some fresh in the summer! Thanks Pom! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon