Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM cream and breasts pain

Hi!!

I had been a using PM cream after massage for two months and had no feeling of growth or any change at all. After finishing the first bottle, I changed it to a different brand. In only 4 days I started noticing firmness and even pain like the one I have before my period, but I finished my last period about a week ago..so strange.Huh Oh and I started having unusual acne on my breasts, too.

I am embarrased because I thought creams often are less effective. Is it possible to have this feeling only with cream? Did anyone have similar experience?
both cream I used/am using contains 40% of PM extract but now i doubt the first one was fake..Dodgy

Creams aren't necessarily less effective because the ingredients that are absorbed into the body bypass the liver. The second brand is probably more concentrated than the first. & your pains are a good sign Smile pains = growth . No reason to be embarrassed Smile I would buy an exfoliating scrub and use it in the shower, or you can make your own with your body wash and add either some sugar to it or baking soda also works well. Or you can also exfoliate with body wash or soap on a wash cloth or a loofa. Be gentle though if they are big acne

Which creams did you use? & did you see results?
Bumping this!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon