Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Story

Rainbow 

I've just recently joined and been lurking in the meanwhile, trying to absorb all the knowledge I can manage. The whole idea of NBE fascinates me!

(post-thought to typing all of this below- I didn't realize I was going to type a novel! Once I get started...I don't shut-up! Big Grin )

I'm 29 and never really had any sort of growth spurt, except around 25 but I'll get to that in a moment. To give an idea, my measurements are 30.5-25-34" and I've pretty much been the same size since I was in 7th grade (I still have a lot of my clothes from back then that I still drag out on occasion D: ). I've never been able to wear a "grown-up" bra. I used to always wear little girls' sports bras just to help conceal nippleage (and let's face it, those things aren't too good at camouflaging when it's cold, which I tend to be on a frequent basis). It wasn't until around 4 years ago that I realized that they make padded girls bras which have been a luxury in my world. The sad thing is that a lot of girls 30As are still too big for me in the cup region and I have yet to find any AA sized bras anywhere in the brick & mortar world. However, most girls Maidenforms in a 30A and sometimes even 32A tend to be ok for me.

Back when I was around 25 I had a couple of tiny growth spurts. I think I was around 29" prior. I was almost completely flat. And when I say flat, I mean literally. It always aggravated me when girls who had to have been at least a full A cup would talk about how flat they were...they had cleavage! I'm still striving to get some kind of legit cleavage action, with or without bra support, haha.

So back to being 25. I had a mini growth spurt which I'm guestimating gave me about an extra half-an-inch. I remember being sore for a few days and realizing that "Hey! There's some life going on, I'm starting to get boobs!" I was all excited but that's about all that happened. Then months later I came across some information about what I believe everyone calls the deer massage. I tried it and started seeing results within a couple of weeks. I had a hard time finding any other information about it then other than in the lines of that it works because it kind of tricks your body into think its pregnant. The main source had said that you want to take breaks because of that fact. I freaked out because I had gained a couple of pounds and my cycle was acting odd (don't remember the details). I was afraid I was creating too much havoc on my body. I didn't do it consistently but I did it most nights over the course of two months. And then I would do it randomly here and there but never for more than a few days in a row. Although I've maintained that extra half-inch since all of that took place.

That brings me to now. I started taking MSM last month after learning about how it helps rebuild collagen. I have pitted acne scarring covering my entire face. A few people had claimed that MSM helped with their scarring so after researching it a bit and finding that people called it the "miracle pill," I got me some! I watched a girl on Youtube mention how it unexpectedly made her boobs grow and thought how awesome it would be if it worked for that purpose too but I was more focused on my skin.

I've been taking it for a month now but nearly 2 weeks ago my breasts were really sore. I noticed that that I had developed a little bit of underboobage (my nipples have always been centered but now they're sitting up a bit) and had a bit more roundedness going on. My left breast is slightly bigger than the right but now it has a little bit of jiggle whenever I bounce slightly (and the right one is trying!). I started to search for more information about MSM and breast growth which eventually lead me to here and I've been obsessed with this place ever since! I had no idea that any of this was realistically possible!!! I told my boyfriend about NBE and I think his mind is blown too. He's always said that he loves my breast just as they are (I know I lucked out on him) but he's supportive of this, especially when I explained to him about the massaging methods and how he can help, lol.

I'm still learning but I've already started the massage again (and decided to use Vitamin E & coconut oils mixed together). I plan on getting flax seed oil and maybe fenugreek extract to add to the massage. I've been listening to the RMR (been getting some tingles) and a few other hypnosis/subliminal messages on Youtube. I've also upped my Vitamin C and MSM dosage over the past couple of days. And I've started considering getting a Noogleberry buuuut I'm trying to calm myself down and wait to see how everything else goes for a while before deciding to pull that trigger.

I wish you the best of luck, boobie growing sister. A lot is possible. It has been a little bit touch and go and experimentation and on/off, but I am happy i decided it is possible. I have learned in the process about who I am, taking better care of myself as a woman, and that beauty has many faces. You are welcome here. Hope you got a comfy chair to read in. :] Good luck!

Good luck! You seem to have a small frame Smile I'm really excited to see your journey, cause I too have a small frame, and I'd love to hear about the experiences some other NBEers with similar body types Big Grin Best of luck, happy growing!

Thank you char and TurtleMyrtle!!!

I'll do my best to keep updates on everything that I try.
Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon