Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal teas

I'm loving teas at the moment too. Funny though all the teas I choose tend to always have phyto estros in then, like my relaxing teas have licorice and hops and fennel etc. It's a good idea to add coconut oil though. Il do that tonight with my lavendar tea.

(20-08-2015, 09:25 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I'm loving teas at the moment too. Funny though all the teas I choose tend to always have phyto estros in then, like my relaxing teas have licorice and hops and fennel etc. It's a good idea to add coconut oil though. Il do that tonight with my lavender tea.
----------------------------------------------------
Well, not always I remember to add CO to my food, so adding it to my tea solves the problem. Smile

Hi i have a quick question and i think its apporiate to ask in this thread since its about teas but are you suppose to be nasuea when it comes to dht blocking teas, like spearmint and licorice root? Im not for sure if thats what trigger my to vomit but i was drinking of them before it happen. What is your take on this?

(12-11-2015, 05:37 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Hi i have a quick question and i think its apporiate to ask in this thread since its about teas but are you suppose to be nasuea when it comes to dht blocking teas, like spearmint and licorice root? Im not for sure if thats what trigger my to vomit but i was drinking of them before it happen. What is your take on this?
-------------------------------------------------------
No, DHT blockers should not make you having Nausea. However, it is well possible that your body rejects those teas. So, avoid drinking any tea that causes Nausea. See below link on Nausea:

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders...ing?page=1

Oh okay because i found out that recently i have high levels of dht in my body so i took some licorice root tea and it didnt go so well for me.
kind of iffy about trying spearmint tea, its literally waiting in my pantry for me to try but i dont want a bad reaction.

(12-11-2015, 07:45 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Oh okay because i found out that recently i have high levels of dht in my body so i took some licorice root tea and it didnt go so well for me.
kind of iffy about trying spearmint tea, its literally waiting in my pantry for me to try but i dont want a bad reaction.
Take reishi mushroom.

headache and nausea from tea can be caused by 2 things as far as i know: sensitivty from tannins and caffeine..if tannins are the cause drink milk with your tea..milk absorbs the tannins.

I dont think thats it because i drink other teas it was just the licorice root tea that had me vomitting. I tried speartmint while ago and it didnt cause me to vommit. Should i try to take licorice root tea again? Licorice root tea is the only tea i know that can reduce testosterone, block dht, and produces estrogen all at the same time. Any other tea suggestions??

Reishi mushroom?? I never heard of that before. Can you inform me some more about this mushroom, thanksSmile

(12-11-2015, 09:50 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Reishi mushroom?? I never heard of that before. Can you inform me some more about this mushroom, thanksSmile
-----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...20mushroom

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon