Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I start tomorrow.

I can't pump until later but am putting in my before measurements, this way I won't forget.
AB 31
Bust 33 (1"-)
UB 27
Waist 25.75 (.75"+)
UH 35 (.5"+)
Hips/butt 36.5 (.5-)

Taking my PM, than I'll massage, pump and massage between pumping.
I did my fullips all day but haven't noticed a huge difference. my nieces, mother, and sister had instant amazing results... the first try. mine, I have to continue to use over and over to get the same results. my lips go purple in 15 secs regardless of suction strength. I'm thinking if I can find something to improve circulation it will help with my results for both breasts and lips. if anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate it.
So I fell asleep during my first session... shm I measured again this mornin and my bust increased by 1/4 of an inch and my waist dropped a 1/4 of an inch. everything else is the same. I will add a new post after my session. Smile

Only got one session in before the troops woke up. oh well.
AB 31.5 (.5"+)
Bust 33.25
UB 27
Waist 25.25
UH 35
Hip 36.5
Not a huge difference but I'll take it. hopefully the Above Bust stays larger, since that's where I need to most volume.

Added a pic from day1 (have shirt on) and today (2 days later, pokadot panties)

Took a hot bath and noogled for an hour.
AB 32 (.5+)
Bust 34 (.75+)
We'll see how long that lasts. all over measurements the same.

Man.... I just have to say, your body is fantastic! And when I read that you had & breastfed 6 kids, my jaw hit the freaking floor. Remarkable!! And your boobs look fantastic! I couldnt stop looking at your avatar pic. Holy crap, look at those hips! That's what I'm trying to make my waist to hips look like Smile

Good luck on your journey! You have way more boob than I do & apparently I wear the same size bra as you. You do have a smaller upper bust and under bust than me though, so that explains it. But honestly, I haven't bought any correct size bras yet. Lol. I still wear my ill-fitting 32A's for now. Totally uncomfortable, I need to suck it up and buy some new bras.

When you pumped last, did you do it after the bath or during (hydro noogle)?

Thanks! Yes, people stop me all the time asking if they are all mine. I was small before but man that waist training has done wonders for me. I pumped immediately after the bath. I have very poor circulation and my breast. start to go purple and cold with almost no pressure, so that helped immensely. I hate buying bras! My breasts are so full on the bottom that I only look good in a demi cup and I don't buy bras without trying them on, so internet shopping is out. band and cup sizes differ so much with each brand/designer. currently I'm in a 32C band as small as it can clip.

after seeing some of the breasts on here, I'm getting very excited this will start to pay off. my husband thinks I'm crazy but would rather I do this than come up with money for implants! Ha.

So I'm tweaking my program. 3 PM, 1 Dong Qua, 2 Black Cohosh a day for a week. if I notice an increase I will purchase more dong and black. Week 2 i will decrease PM to 2 capsules and add fenugreek. I'm still going to pump 15-60 min. a day.

pumped for an hour massaging with my PM oil. took my first set of pills. and measured.
AB 31.5
Bust 33
UB 26.5
Waist 25
UH 34.5
Hip 36.5

Some loss and gains. I'm cutting out alcohol this week and adding dry brushing. we'll see where this goes!

You may be crazy, but your husband is a very lucky man.

I agree. Smile Thanks, I appreciate the thought. I am a SAHM and complements are rare from anyone other than my husband or children!

I'm switching my program AGAIN. I'm going to discontinue my PM, DQ, & BC until my hormones balance out from my BC.
I order GR & FG today and will start taking them as soon as they arrive.
Until then just pumping, massage, and dry brushing.
I'm thinking about taking a testosterone blocker during ovulation (if I ovulate, it's a toss up with POPs) & adding hops. I find maca interesting and would love an energy boost but I'm going to start slow. Real slow.

New plan
week 1&2 pump, massage, brush (PMB) with POPs
week 3 PMB, POPs 1/2 dose of FG
week 4 PMB, POPs full dose FG
Week 5 PMB, POPs, FG, 1/2 dose GR
Week 6 PMB, POPs, FG, full dose GR
Week 7&8 PMB, POPs, FG, GR

After 2 months I should have a fairly good idea of my bodies reactions and if I am still ovulating. than I can tweak my regimen if need be. Fingers crossed

Update.
AB 31.5
BUST 33
UB 26.5
WAIST 25.5
UH 34.75
HIP 36.75

My breasts are back to there starting size. woo hoo. now that I know I produce too much estrogen I'm on my way to increasing my bust! I am posting a before and after photo (just for a couple days) there isn't a drastic change but if you look at my moles they have clearly moved. the one on my upper chest/armpit is come closer to my chest and the moles on my stomach have raised up towards my breasts! I'm also losing my armpit fat! My breast have started to let down again and I think I can continue NBE as long as my milk isn't coming out of my breast during pumping?'
So happy I found NBE!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon