Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Giving a try to Pueraria Mirifica! (In search for: Advice and Suggestions)

Hi! Big Grin

I am so excited! And I am also REALLY scared of using Pueraria Mirifica as a method for breast enhancement. So I am turning to all of you, pretty community of this forum, for advice, suggestions and help in my journey through PM.

So far, I've been reading almost all the posts related to PM and the personal plans. I have been feeling happy for those who have achieved their dreams, and hopeful for those who are still in their journey. I can also relate to those who have seen no results :c from my previous try outs with NBE.

Hopefully, PM will help me achieve the miracle of a bigger cup♥
*fingers crossed*

So, if anyone could help me with the following questions I'd really appreciate it Smile

♥ What brands of Pueraria Mirifica would you recommend me? I'd appreciate international shipping brands, since I live in Mexico and not all USA brands ship here.
♥ What is BO for? I've read a lot about it and everyone seems to pair it up with PM, but I am still not sure what it is for. I do believe it is good, because I used BO once in my hair and the results where longer, shinier and healthier hair. But I am not sure how it reacts with PM. Also, should I take them in pills or natural? Which is more effective?
♥ Is there any substitute for collagen pills? I found this ingredient in some personal plans, and I'd love to try it. However, I once took collagen pills and they just broke my skin from the first day and on. I really don't want to risk taking them again. Can I just not take them?

Thank you for your help and happy growing!

Hey questforbreasts, I'm new here as well but I will just try to answer your questions from what I know and what I have read already throughout the forums. I read tons and tons of posts that mostly answered most of my questions, and many people here are very nice and helpful.

I'm also on PM myself, today will mark week 1 for me. So far Ainterol PM 500mg is what I see the most people using around here, I'm sure there are a lot of people who use different brands. So far I have had a lot of breast tissue growth from Ainterol PM along with massaging with flaxseed oil. I wish I took pictures but my hubby will just think i'm weird. I already took a picture of my belly to see the progress for my stretch marks program weekly and he already was asking why i'm taking pics of my belly xD lol. He'll just think i'm odd if I do the same with my breast haha. But anyways I believe this brand is working well for me, I already see a HUGE difference. I completely lost all sorts of cleavage, and muscle tone from the years of breastfeeding my 3 kids and not working out for the past... 6-7 years?? LOL yikes... I'm somewhere in the 34A and I use to have more back in high school and now I barely had anything before I started NBE. Now there's more to grab and I'm so happy xD!! the measuring tape I'm sure won't tell me any difference in size but I certainly see a lot more fullness there.

Ok sorry for getting carried away. As for BO I honestly don't know much about it. I was just recommended by one of these lovely ladies that PM would be their first choice and also the fact that I am estrogen deficient PM is a better choice for me.

And I read around the forums someone saying that you can take MSM instead since it actually makes your own collagen. I'll try to find the thread again. I forgot who posted that...

But good luck to you! Smile cya around the forums!

whatever brand of pm you plan to buy make sure it is white . if the picture shows its brownish it may have additives and fillers. i found one on amazon that seems to be working for me. it is in bulk powder extract form and i "gulp" it down with water and take a calcium pill along with it. as is said that calcium will help it work better. i also take spearmint oil to a) help the chalk flavor and b) as an antiandrogen. about two to three teaspoons per 30oz of water. spearmint oil (antiandrogen) about 1 tsp or so. also taking saw palmetto (anti androgen) as well as now reishi mushroom (antiandrogen). dosage for you dear may or may not be different depending if you are predisposed to being born genetically female or are trasitioning from male to female or just want to be a male with breasts.... no answer required to that dear, just things to think on as well as genetics. set small goals for yourself dont get frustrated if there is no instant growth it takes time like anything else to go through "second pueberty" to make those puppies grow!

you will find multiple sources of information an anecdotal situations and great advice. alot of good helpful people here. welcome and may your boobies grow!

i use gelatin pills and hyaluronic acid pills as well. when i remember to take them instead of collagen the gelatin is similar. comes in a gel cap and is powdered same as hyaluronic acid. for fun i took one H pill and one G pill and put them in an old glass bottle with the dropper in it and added some water to see what would happen. the hyaluronic acid absorbs and holds water same as gelatin so in a day or two i could hold the bottle upside down an it moved ever so slow if at all. i had done some research on gelatin injections and found that there are or have been trials to test its efficacy in relation to lack of cartilige in knees and such. this is not knox gelatin it is gelatin from natures best i believe and is sold in the vitamin isle at walmart. is green bottle with yellow label

also to be noted is hyaluronic acid shots have been used for lip plumpin and such but have only a six month life span costs are prohibitive for say a boob job

Hi questforbreasts and Kyanyan,

I've looked into MSM and collagen extensively. It's true, some people experience acne from MSM, collagen and biotin usage, the info reported below lists why MSM may cause the breakouts. Even excessive DHT (the most potent Androgen) can cause breakouts, the reasons for collagen are still unclear, imo it's from oily skin, soda and chocolate don't help at all.

Why not start with fenugreek and fennel at first, try looking into the FAQ section on supplements (herbal) info. There are over 100 different kinds of PM root, the color isn't the issue, it's the authenticity (potency). Plus there's another issue of heavy metals (lead, arsenic, cadmium) that's under reported, so buyer beware here (btw, some manufactures share this info, many others don't).

Good luck,
Lotus Wink

(05-08-2014, 07:59 PM)Kyanyan Wrote:  And I read around the forums someone saying that you can take MSM instead since it actually makes your own collagen. I'll try to find the thread again. I forgot who posted that...

But good luck to you! Smile cya around the forums!

(24-07-2014, 07:51 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Here's some info on MSM-

MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane - should be taken internally as a food supplement. MSM is necessary for collagen synthesis: skin, hair and nails. MSM keeps cells from becoming rigid. MSM softens tissue (the beauty mineral), relieves stress, asthma, arthritis, inflammation, constipation, candida, acne, Rosecea, detoxifies the body and increases blood circulation, reduces muscle cramps, and back pain, removes inflammation, permits muscles to heal, increases energy, alertness, mental calmness, and the ability to concentrate.

MSM scavenges free radicals, relieves allergies to food and pollens, helps the liver produce choline, controls acidity in stomach and ulcers, coats intestinal tract so parasites lose ability to hang on, helps with hypersensitivity to drugs, increases body's ability to produce insulin, is important for carbohydrate metabolism, and speeds wound healing.

It's been reported that some people tend to breakout with acne, the reasons are unclear, although it was suggested it's from the system being flushed.

As with anything you get what you pay for, so make sure when you buy supplements that you research each one, (cheaper is not always better). Look for supplements that are "standardized" when finances allow.

More info here http://naturalmom.com/MSMart.htm

In the study found below MSM was reported to stop breast tumor growth:

Biology, Metastatic Patterns, and Treatment of Patients with Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...ort=reader

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon