Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

avacado oil as a carrier/massage oil

i was wondering if avacado oil would make a good 'carrier' oil for other herbs and extracts to be absorb transdermally(through skin absorbtion). after reading this article i would think so, since it is seen as being wonderful for skin.

"Avocados are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E, and can provide skin with deep moisture. The oil of an avocado is able to penetrate the skin with its thin consistency; it is also thick enough to serve as a protective barrier on the skin, much like a lotion." -http://www.livestrong.com/article/256792-why-is-avocado-oil-good-for-the-skin/

perhpas with the fatty omega 3's will help nourish breast area specifically if used as massage oil/carrier oil for other herbs being used topically in specific areas instead of being processed through liver/whole body. or perhaps one would want to take internally and externally at same time?
let me know your thoughts and/or advice

(03-08-2014, 04:34 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  i was wondering if avacado oil would make a good 'carrier' oil for other herbs and extracts to be absorb transdermally(through skin absorbtion). after reading this article i would think so, since it is seen as being wonderful for skin.

"Avocados are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E, and can provide skin with deep moisture. The oil of an avocado is able to penetrate the skin with its thin consistency; it is also thick enough to serve as a protective barrier on the skin, much like a lotion." -http://www.livestrong.com/article/256792-why-is-avocado-oil-good-for-the-skin/

perhpas with the fatty omega 3's will help nourish breast area specifically if used as massage oil/carrier oil for other herbs being used topically in specific areas instead of being processed through liver/whole body. or perhaps one would want to take internally and externally at same time?

Wow you got me thinking and I found this too on avocado oil , so as long as I could source an organic version then I'l definitely use avocoado oil for massage now and as a carrier if I add any herbs! Thanks Smile

Avocado Oil penetrates the skin more deeply than many other plant oils (e.g. lanolin, olive, almond or soya-bean oils). Therefore it's an ideal base for transdermal treatments, & a natural carrier for added supplements to reach the deepest target areas. A research paper by Valette and Sorbin reported on the skin-penetrating properties of a number of oils. Of the oils tested, which included corn, soybean, almond and olive oils, avocado oil had the highest rate of skin penetration and the ability to transport active substances through the outer epidermis of the skin and into the dermis for increased effectiveness. It stimulates the collagen metabolism, increasing the proportion of soluble collagen in the dermis.

(03-08-2014, 07:24 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-08-2014, 04:34 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  i was wondering if avacado oil would make a good 'carrier' oil for other herbs and extracts to be absorb transdermally(through skin absorbtion). after reading this article i would think so, since it is seen as being wonderful for skin.

Wow you got me thinking and I found this too on avocado oil , so as long as I could source an organic version then I'l definitely use avocoado oil for massage now and as a carrier if I add any herbs! Thanks Smile

Avocado Oil penetrates the skin more deeply than many other plant oils (e.g. lanolin, olive, almond or soya-bean oils). Therefore it's an ideal base for transdermal treatments, & a natural carrier for added supplements to reach the deepest target areas. A research paper by Valette and Sorbin reported on the skin-penetrating properties of a number of oils. Of the oils tested, which included corn, soybean, almond and olive oils, avocado oil had the highest rate of skin penetration and the ability to transport active substances through the outer epidermis of the skin and into the dermis for increased effectiveness. It stimulates the collagen metabolism, increasing the proportion of soluble collagen in the dermis.

woot! i ordered 16oz 'massage' avacado oil from amazon was 13.00 w/ free shipping (i have amazon prime). i did see some organic on there as well. most said no preservatives or hexane. have some extracts i am going to add to see to make sure it doesnt break carrier oil down. may have to add essential oils instead of extracts. if works then i can perhaps take my pm powder and make a serum to add to avacado oil.

here is link for oil on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_5_8/189-6784149-8070500?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bargman+tail+light&sprefix=Bargman+%2Caps%2C225#/ref=nb_sb_ss_sc_0_5/192-4702429-9029139?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=avocado+oil&sprefix=avaca%2Caps%2C412&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aavocado+oil

am glad i was able to help someone else for a change

found this as well apparently avacado oil is good for breast growth:
'The foods that you can eat to increase your breast size can be divided into different groups. One such group is fruits and vegetables. Eating plenty of this will improve your general health and also promote breast growth due to the high content of fiber found in them. Examples include; apples, plums, papaya, pumpkins, cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and yams. In addition, you need health fats in your diet. These healthy fats are known as mono-saturated fats. Examples of these fats include; oils found in seeds such as linseed, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds. Other sources of fats include; olive and olive oil, avocado and avocado oil, oats and raw nuts.'
link:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Some-Of-The-Foods-That-Increase-Breast-Size&id=4852803

(04-08-2014, 12:08 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  found this as well apparently avacado oil is good for breast growth:
'The foods that you can eat to increase your breast size can be divided into different groups. One such group is fruits and vegetables. Eating plenty of this will improve your general health and also promote breast growth due to the high content of fiber found in them. Examples include; apples, plums, papaya, pumpkins, cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and yams. In addition, you need health fats in your diet. These healthy fats are known as mono-saturated fats. Examples of these fats include; oils found in seeds such as linseed, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds. Other sources of fats include; olive and olive oil, avocado and avocado oil, oats and raw nuts.'
link:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Some-Of-The-Foods-That-Increase-Breast-Size&id=4852803

Absolutely right yeh Smile im also trying to gain weight too in the healthiest way so doing so with boob friendly foods! Rolleyes

lol boobs through osmosis hahaha

^^ Haha! Cute Smile

I got a big glass bottle of organic avacado oil from Sprouts Farmers Market about a month ago. I LOOOOOVE this stuff! I used it all & need to get more. It was only about $10. I've been using it as a massage oil for my boobies and butt and also drizzling it on salads, adding it to my protein smoothies and will also just take a tabelspoon of it. MAN! It tastes soooo much better than olive oil!! I'm also trying to put on weight, that's why I use this stuff like its a miracle. Lol. I also have other oils, like sweet almond oil, flaxseed oil, peanut oil & olive oil. But avacado oil is by far my favorite as well as flaxseed oil for massages. Castor oil is also a great carrier oil and they also sell that in Sprouts (and I'm sure other health food stores). It's not by the cooking oils though -it should ONLY be used externally. It's by the essential oils. I was thinking about adding hops extract to avacado oil. Sounds like a great idea Smile Thanks!

Oh! The reason I originally bought this stuff, other than the fact that avacado oil is great for you, I actually saw people talking about it on lipstick alley saying that it helps plump adipose tissue. I thought "Hell YEAH! I'll be using that on my boobs, butt, hips....face..." Lol

so i tried an experiment last night. i happened to have some cinnamon/avacado oil on hand as well as my pumkin seed oil came in. so the following results i will list could be attributed to either/or both in combination. i do have to caution strongly that cinnamon oil is very strong and can burn your skin if left on too long (15 minutes max-not to be exceeded). cinnamon is a rubefacent(draws blood to surface of skin) much like mustard will. anywho.i had some cinnamon/avacado oil mix kicking around and so i basted me boobies with that and let soak in ,of course my boobs burned slightly and turned red as if someone slapped them, but both went away after i washed them off after 15 min and then massaged in some pumpkin seed oil and let skin absorb fully. i went to bed . when i woke up this morning they felt and looked fuller and wider and had a bit more jiggle in them this morning,i was pretty amazed and happy i will repeat tonight to see if there are any continuing results.

to note other herbals i am on currently;
saw palmetto 1500 mg
spearmint oil 1tsp diluted in water( 30 oz )with two tsp of PM

vitamins
5000 i.u of vitamin D
one multivitamin
two calcium pills

it wasnt until i tried that experiment last night, that i have seen almost instanatneous resulst (realisticly within hrs)

white peony and licorice root on order as well as regular avacado oil . i do have to say that the avacado oil absorbed transdermally pretty quick, i would say in less than five min.

oh and on a side note even my areolas and nipples looked wider and larger too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon