Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iskry's program

from those measurements, it sounds like you might be a 30B. 34 band sounds like it would definitely be too big for your ribcage.
I have gone all through life wearing 32A but realizing now how it doesn't fit me properly and the band is too big.

I found the different pages on this website really useful for me to learn about proper bra fit:
http://www.venusianglow.com/p/bra-matrix.html

The red bra in the pics is a 32A which I realize is not my actual size, but I am using it for comparison sake. Kyanyan, I also agree that u should be going with a different bra size. I am wearing my new black 28D, and it's fitting better each day. It's still gaping at the overbust, but it's way better than last month. Check out ebay for more affordable options. Our non standard sizes tend to be pricier and harder to find in stores!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Feeling much better and the tingles and tenderness is still ongoing! I wonder if my husband will notice a difference after two weeks of absence (had to stay in the city for my lovely's bachelorette party). I will also do a picture update this weekend, yay boobie selfies!

Thanks guys! I'll definitely look into that and search for new bras online. Scared to buy them online cuz I never tried a 28 or 30 band but I'll try it out anyways. And glad you're feeling a lot better iskry. Sad to say that I have not felt tingles or tenderness, wish I did. That sounds exciting lol =P to know that there's some sort of growth cuz of growing pains there. Hope my boobs aren't broken!!!

Been a bit since I updated, have been super busy at work and life. I have been keeping up with herbs and supplements, actually much better with the fenugreek than the PM that I'm taking. No longer noticing the curry/maple syrup scent... but then maybe I've gotten used to the scent. Been using the NB whenever possible, but not everyday like in the summer. Measured my bust at 34.5, impressed. Like I said before, a gain is a gain. Will post pictures later tonight.

Finally got a quiet moment to take pics. So far so good, right? Gonna keep steady on my program, hope the gains keep stacking up Smile

Congratulations on your gains!

definite gains! good stuff!

Thanks!

This past weekend must've been a growing weekend, because I was feeling pain and tingles pretty much non-stop. Then last night, the husband tried to fondles the twins and they were aching painfully and I had to push his hands off. I haven't felt anything that intense since I was pregnant. (And no I'm not pregnant, I'm on the IUD). But wow, it was intense.

My right boob is also showing significant signs of growth as well, and is slowly catching up. Yay boobies!

Yay Boobies indeed!
Poor Hubby!

More pics. Cycle on PM currently. Not feeling much of anything tbh. I upped the dosage to 3 PM capsules per day for this month. Happy with what I'm getting, although I do look at my boobs and come away expecting more...shouldn't pressure myself so much, I know. Maybe I'm getting boob greedy or else this is just my hormones taking over Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon