Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Legit PM (international buyer)

Hey!

I have been reading through different post and sites where to buy PM. My problem only is that I don't live in the USA or in Asia (I live in Europe) and many of the sites I have look to buy PM doesn't ship to where I live.

What are the legit sites that sell PM and how can I spot the fake ones? Because now it almost looks like I have to consider online sellers like ebay, amazon etc. to get PM shipped here. How can I tell what is legit PM and what is just fake? By looking at prices or ingrediens? Thank you ladies and gents.

http://www.ainterol.co.uk/
lots of reviews ..VERy poiplar on here and I think it has it's own blog site
(=

they sell on amazon too ..pretty sure it's a official

I bought my PM from the ebay seller ainterolhealthproducts.

Buy the powder and make your own capsules with a "capsule machine" and capsules, or use the free spoon.

(17-07-2014, 11:53 PM)Linda_G Wrote:  I bought my PM from the ebay seller ainterolhealthproducts.

Buy the powder and make your own capsules with a "capsule machine" and capsules, or use the free spoon.

haha I got the powder too it is way better value ! I drink most of my herbs already in caps I tend to open and drink

Thank you for answers. I am gonna check these out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon