Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purple's Puera Program

As I just wrote in your other thread, I am currently experiencing the exact same thing since three days (I believe I have ovulated today or should tomorrow). Never had any brownish spotting before. I do not take any birth control, so can't help you here. Hope it's not a bad sign for NBE.

If you are on bc and spoting its mean that the pills are to weak for you and you are going to need a different one with higher hormone levels
Im on nbe and bc too and had experience the same as you
You got to be careful for now on, use a secound method to not get pregnant
And yes, you should not be ovulating
It could be implantation discharge, and you could be pregnant, I dont want to alarm you but I have been years on Bc, my recommendation is to visit your gynecologist
Im a nurse by the way ;-) good luck

Hi there!

First of all, your breasts are gorgeous! I'd looooove to acheive your size and firmness!!

I drank something with PM in it too and experienced brown spotting for a few days too! After that I had cramps and some PMS symptoms, but my period isn't due yet. Good luck!

(06-08-2014, 01:00 PM)peggy Wrote:  As I just wrote in your other thread, I am currently experiencing the exact same thing since three days (I believe I have ovulated today or should tomorrow). Never had any brownish spotting before. I do not take any birth control, so can't help you here. Hope it's not a bad sign for NBE.

Heya Peggy, i have read your replies. Thank you so much.
I googled up this stuff and found some articles that some people get ovulation spotting and it's a pretty normal thing. They're mostly not taking BC too.
Still getting the spotting today? Or has it stopped?

(06-08-2014, 08:06 PM)_anksunamun Wrote:  If you are on bc and spoting its mean that the pills are to weak for you and you are going to need a different one with higher hormone levels
Im on nbe and bc too and had experience the same as you
You got to be careful for now on, use a secound method to not get pregnant
And yes, you should not be ovulating
It could be implantation discharge, and you could be pregnant, I dont want to alarm you but I have been years on Bc, my recommendation is to visit your gynecologist
Im a nurse by the way ;-) good luck

Hi girl, thank you for your insight, you're a nurse and thats awesome.
I took a pregnancy test today and the result is negative. So i can breathe again now lol.
The spotting still happening, it even getting bloody red just like period blood, got some lil cramps here and there also.
I stopped PM these last 2 days, but still taking the progresterone based BC.
Should i continue the intake this BC or stop it all together?
I probably gonna see a gyno if the spotting/bleeding won't stop.

(07-08-2014, 03:38 AM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Hi there!

First of all, your breasts are gorgeous! I'd looooove to acheive your size and firmness!!

I drank something with PM in it too and experienced brown spotting for a few days too! After that I had cramps and some PMS symptoms, but my period isn't due yet. Good luck!

Hello, thank you very much. I hope you'll get the best result of your program soon!
What did you drink with? Are you on BC too?

It's a breast enhancing beverage with PM in it Smile it recently came out in the Asian market. It's called K-white38 if you're interested Big Grin

And no, I'm not on birth control Tongue

(08-08-2014, 12:24 PM)purplelicious Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 01:00 PM)peggy Wrote:  As I just wrote in your other thread, I am currently experiencing the exact same thing since three days (I believe I have ovulated today or should tomorrow). Never had any brownish spotting before. I do not take any birth control, so can't help you here. Hope it's not a bad sign for NBE.

Heya Peggy, i have read your replies. Thank you so much.
I googled up this stuff and found some articles that some people get ovulation spotting and it's a pretty normal thing. They're mostly not taking BC too.
Still getting the spotting today? Or has it stopped?

The spotting stopped yesterday after I haven't taken my dose of SP. Might be coincidence, I don't know. I spotted for 5 days. What about you?

Sorry for barging in, but do you guys experience heavy spotting, (around enough to soil a pantyliner pretty badly I guess?) or is it just very, very minor spotting that you could clean by just wiping off? Sorry if I sound a bit crude...I'm not sure how to ask this Huh

For me it was very minor spotting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon