Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purple's Puera Program

Oh no, I wonder if something is wrong with my body Huh
What about you, purplelicious?

(09-08-2014, 05:03 AM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Oh no, I wonder if something is wrong with my body Huh
What about you, purplelicious?

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I got somewhat heavy spotting and even bleeding at the last three days of it. It lasted for 6 days, and had stopped now.

purplelicious, your breasts look great already! This is my goal size and your shape is similar to mine. Smile

(14-08-2014, 10:27 AM)Koko Wrote:  purplelicious, your breasts look great already! This is my goal size and your shape is similar to mine. Smile

Thank youu koko! Love your username, cute Wink
Whats your waist size anyways?

Hopefully everything will be fine for you, purplelicious! Good luck! I'm waiting for a "real" period, will share if I experience anything new Smile
And btw I forgot to mention, your breasts are gorgeous, a bit more effort and luck with NBE and hopefully I can achieve beautiful breasts like yours!

Thanks.

My waist size is 25 inches. Smile I have an "I" body shape so, there's not much of curves going on here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon