Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

irregular periods

hey everyone, was thinking of adding PM to my program... but I have very irregular periods and I've been reading that this must be cycled. I rarely have it actually and I never know when it's coming. Back in high school I used to have it every 2-3 months or so? But I would get it really bad, extra heavy on heavy flowing days, and bad cramps and lower back cramps where I could barely walk. After having 3 kids, and finally weaned my daughter off the boob which was the end of April 2014, I finally had my period on May 20th, and lasted till the 29th. Then 9 days passed and I had my period again on June 8th and lasted till June 14th. Then spotted that dark brownish blood on the 27th where I thought I was going to have my period again but that was just for that one day. And ever since then no period yet.

Sorry for giving you a history of my period but I was just wondering if anyone ever took PM with irregular periods like this and what they did or if there's an alternative. I've read around the forums already with one person who had no period with PM, but nothing so far about irregular periods. Sorry if this question has been asked and answered, I've searched this already and nothing yet. Thanks everyone for your time!

Taking PM will likely affect your cycle, no matter how regular or irregular you are. How it affects you depends on how you take it. You should consult your doctor about this. If he does not know what PM is, just tell him it is a strong phyto-estrogen.
Please, see this article on irregular periods:

http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/missed-or-...c-overview

alright, thanks for the reply! i'll read up on that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon