Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM causes infertility?

Does PM cause infertility?
Has anyone proven this themselves?
Has anyone taken it, and had no problems having children? or visversa?

I don't want to risk it if it does...

Surely someone can answer my question?

If I take PM now, is there a chance i won't be able to have children in the future?

No ones ever heard of it happening to anyone if you are male possibly it could reduce erection but only if used a long time but women never seen anyone claim a problem with it and I would think someone would have notice.
I'm sure don't take it if you are pregnant but you shouldn't eat most things then.

Thanks for your reply BonitaDDs! Smile

I think I'll give PM a go....i want to use Ainterol as it seems to have a lot of good reviews....are capsules the most effective?

PM actually creates the opposite effect of infertility. it helps you get babies faster

Effects of Pueraria mirifica, an herb containing phytoestrogens, on reproductive organs and fertility of adult male mice. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17185797

The present data clearly demonstrate that a long-term treatment of PM at doses 10 and 100 mg/kg BW/d, via oral route, does not alter a male fertility and a hypothalamus- pituitary-testis axis. Although PM-100 can cause some moderate impairment, no persistent effects were observed. Most of PM-treated mice increased the mating efficiency after stop treatment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon