Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal Breast Enhancement during natural growth?

I am a 21 yr old female my breasts were small all throughout highschool and most of college, barely filled an A cup. They did most of their growing last year, and are starting to increase in size again. I suspect I am just a late bloomer? They are very sensitive and tender, but my period is not for a few more weeks and I haven't gained any significant weight. I have been looking into doing a NBE routine for a little while, and I am wondering if it is a good idea to try if my breasts are growing naturally. Perhaps it is the best time to try?

(I've been planning to take fenugreek, saw palmetto, and redclover, and massage with a flaxseed oil. I want to replace to red clover with something else because I can't find it in stores here.)

Generally it's considered a bad idea since you might instead interrupt your growth, though it is usually slower than full blown puberty at this point.

I think you could use fenugreek to increase sensitivity to your own hormones and leave the rest alone to be safe. Especially not red clover or flax. Saw palmetto might be ok.

Or just wait and start later.

Quote:I think you could use fenugreek to increase sensitivity to your own hormones and leave the rest alone to be safe. Especially not red clover or flax. Saw palmetto might be ok.

Thanks for the advice! I haven't started yet because I am still learning more about the herbs and how they will do. Why is it you don't recommend the flaxseed oil?

(01-07-2014, 04:57 PM)mortokes Wrote:  
Quote:I think you could use fenugreek to increase sensitivity to your own hormones and leave the rest alone to be safe. Especially not red clover or flax. Saw palmetto might be ok.

Thanks for the advice! I haven't started yet because I am still learning more about the herbs and how they will do. Why is it you don't recommend the flaxseed oil?

Flaxseed oil might be ok if it's totally free of the lignans found in the whole seed. Many brands add them back in after pressing out the oil. Otherwise both red clover and flax can regulate estrogen levels, possibly raising but also possibly lowering. Either way they might get in the way of your own body's estrogen, as could many other herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon