Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Ainterol Quest!

thanks so much ruch! im so happy with the progress myself, I don't think I would've even noticed the growth if it weren't for the progress pictures.

Massage/Herbs and noogleberry will definitely help! I started noogling again although i've been a bit busy lately, I do try to squeeze in the sessions. I'm pretty sure it makes a difference as my boobs do become sore?

Orally taking PM can cause you to be more emotional....or maybe it's just me and I have too much estrogen in my body at the moment, I'm going to continue for another 6 weeks and then take a break for a bit and detox

Whoohoo! Update time! So I haven't taken a break from PM yet, but my period is still regular probably thanks to the birth control pills. I only noogle once a day because I dont have time...sometimes twice..or even none! But I try to be consistent. Probably noogling at least 4 times a week, I really think im seeing progress. So the 1st picture is of me sitting down so for some reason they look bigger...if only it werent just an illusion

This time wasnt bothered to take a side view but I will get around to it

wow you show progress in every picture good job! =D You don't cycle PM right? I'm currently on Ainterol PM as well and still deciding if I should take it everyday or not. The measuring tape doesn't tell me I grew Sad but I know I did! I'm more puffy on the upper and inner part, and my bra says that I grew, so I'll go with that =) lol

Aww thanks Kyanyan, no I don't cycle my PM but I will be taking a short break in a week or two. I'm so glad that there's been progress! Everybody is different, just gotta find what works for you? Maybe do it everyday, but if it doesn't feel right take start cycling.

Tape measuring can be so misleading, I don't measure mine but I can tell mine have gotten bigger just from massaging them its like "yay i have more to grab onto!". Bra's are a good indication too, if you think positive you'll probably achieve more positive results too

Just a random update on my program, I drink spearmint tea twice a day (starting yesterday). I'm also running low on my ainterol spray/cream, so I may be trying out a new cream. Will post here whenever that happens. Can't wait to do another update next week and see if anything's changed!

Hey love, I tried sending you a PM back but you seem to have private messaging disabled!

Oh that makes total sense now!! Thank you so much for contacting me, I'll go disable it now! Didn't realize it was disabled. I really do appreciate all the help available!

On an off note..another update

So I'm going to be doing one more update next week and I think I'll be on a break for a month or so...and then i'll be back Big Grin hoping it'll grow even faster for another week and half or so just before i go on my break

I'm finally back!! Starting all over again, this time im sticking to the same regime, but using a different cream (isosensuals) before i use the NB. This is what they currently look like, so dont think theyve changed much...maybe somewhat smaller even. This breast quest is certainly hard work and time consuming..I just wish there was some easier way. Either way, I'm hoping there will be progress over the next few weeks!! Fingers crossed, I think I'm starting to feel a little negative about it because they still feel/seem so small and everyone around me these days have been quite..busty

Hey I have been using ainterol pm for 4 months and finally my partner said to me 'wait a minute, have they grown?!??' I have been having one in the morning and one in the evening and rubbing it on during the day. I also randomly take saw palmetto fenu Greek fennel flax seed oil tabs and randomly rub in fenugreek when doing massage... I thought it was a trick but it really does take3 months to kick in!!!!

Also what is msm? I'm looking to buy some collegen, ha and placenta too aid my growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon