Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Somebody help me! I beg you!

I registered earlier on today and am DETERMINED to grow my breasts! As I am new here I would really appriciate a starting plan! Everyone on here seems so nice! If anyone can help me out is really appriciate it! Smile

Hops, fennel, fenugreek, milk thistle, and asparagus root during the luteal phase (these should act like progestins). Pueraria M seems to have good results here too. Limit spearmint, white peony, and red reishi to ovulation (these act like estrogens, and as a caution, spearmint temporarily raises fertility). Ginseng during menstruation.

Topical aloe.

Massage to stimulate prolactin which is useful for nipple development, and progestin effects are a secondary result of prolactin.

Progestins (progesterone) are important too, since it also influences breast tissue development.

2 things you can do

-RESEARCH! Get your reading glasses because you're in it for a lot of fun reading, check out everyone's thread and progress pictures on the "personal programs" section. Then start reading some more about the herbs and pumping techniques mentioned. (Preferably get your hormones tested if you can)

- what you can start doing in the mean time till you research thoroughly and come up with a program, MASSAGE.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19838

Good luck

(23-06-2014, 05:30 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  2 things you can do

-RESEARCH! Get your reading glasses because you're in it for a lot of fun reading, check out everyone's thread and progress pictures on the "personal programs" section. Then start reading some more about the herbs and pumping techniques mentioned. (Preferably get your hormones tested if you can)

- what you can start doing in the mean time till you research thoroughly and come up with a program, MASSAGE.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19838

Good luck

Yeah! What she said!!

Hi Arie. Like the others said, do your research, do massage first and see how you go, and have respect for herbs ESPECIALLY if you are under 20. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon