Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca Journey Buddies!!

You're welcome Smile Haha! I kind of went information overload! Lol

Oh yeah! I remember you mentioning before that you have a problem ordering online because of customs (at least...I THINK that was you).

You're not even kidding! I want some junk and I want it now! Haha! Actually, after reading through a bazillion (yes, bazillion. No exaggeration what so ever. Lol) pages of threads on multiple forums about this maca booty goodness, I'm considering continuing to bump my dosage until I reach double the recommended dosage. That is, if I don't start having side effects. And I'd only bump that high for a couple of weeks, before taking a week break from maca, then gradually ramping back up. The reason I'm thinking about doing this, is because I've seen so many girls that say they either took "way too much" or "more than the recommended dosage", and saw incredible booty results in just a month or two. Like amazing results. Much faster than the other girls taking the recommended dosage. **I'm not suggesting anyone else do this. I'll be my own guinea pig. Haha** Our own waxingmoon had the same experience. She personally didn't like the incredible BOOM it gave her booty, but she says she got the BOOM none the less and her husband likes it.

We shall see.... Lol

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7761

By the way, thank you Lotus & Peggy! I'm DEFINATELY going to get a saliva test! Smile

Hey everyone! Just wanted to update. I don't know what was going on with my period this month, but it made me break out like it used to when I was 20. Grrr. Lol, anyway, it's mostly gone now.

On to the booty progress-
I sat down last night and realized it wasn't uncomfortable like it usually is. My butt is boney, so sitting on a hard or hard-ish surface was uncomfy and after a while, actually hurt. Anyways, I was sitting for hours on a wooden chair doing work on the computer and realized I HAD MORE CUSHION!! WOO HOO! Didn't hurt at all. So, I measured myself this morning. Now, mind you, I've only done the at home air squats and hip excersizes the last week (no weight training) since my trainer has been out of town. I'm just going to have to give in and get a gym membership too. I currently train at the private gym he works at and can't work out unless he's with me. Also, I'm *really* tiny/petite/fun-sized, so any growth ANYWHERE is noticeable. For example, gaining 10 lbs for me is as noticeable as the average woman gaining 20 lbs.

Anyways, I have lost 1/4" off my waist, and I've gained 3/4" on my hips and gained 1/2" on my butt so far!! That's awesome since the tiny amount of butt I DO have is all at the bottom. There's no "shelf" what so ever and hardly any middle. So, measurements and reflection in the mirror show that I'm growing on the top butt too Smile

Before:
Waist: 26"
Hips: 32
Butt: 33 and 1/4"

Now:I
Waist: 25 and 3/4" (lost 1/4")
Hips: 32 and 3/4" (gained 3/4")
Butt: 33 and 3/4" (gained 1/2")

Also, I've gained 3/4" on my bust, however when measuring each breast circumference individually, I realized my left breast has been the one doing most the growing. It went from 6 and 1/2" circumference to 7", and my right one started at 6 and a 1/2", and is now between 6 and 1/2" and 6 and 3/4". Time to just massage and noogle the right one!!

My butt feels a lot meatier when I grab it, my jeans stay tight all day instead of loosening up in the butt area after a while (I live in Tx, it's hot as sh*t right now, so I've only worn jeans a few times), sitting is more comfortable, and it's actually starting to stick out when I look at my profile. It used to look like someone took a magic flat paddle to my butt and made the flat effect stick. Seriously.

My left cheek has always been bigger than my right, and more defined (same as my breasts), and the creases under my butt were barely there, but I had more crease on the left cheek. Now the lines are getting more defined Smile

Congrats to your growth. Smile

Does anyone know stretches or anything to help the lower back arch or dip in more? Like this Victoria Secret model pictured here in this blog: http://www.tonyskansascity.com/2010/10/c...c.html?m=1

My trainer suggested that I do the yoga cobra pose several times a day and start walking down the wall (with pillows below me) to eventually be able to do a backbend & once I can do one, hold the pose for a few min, or as long as i can. I'm going to ask my chiropractor about it as well, I'm sure he knows other ways to make that sway more prominent.

Just curious if any of y'all have heard of, or tried anything for this, since a more dramatic inward arch in your lower back makes your butt look SOOO much better! (See the model in the link above? If you look JUST at her butt cheeks, they're not that big or great. Ok, still bigger and better than mine right now, but still. If her arch in her back wasn't so prominent, her butt wouldn't look as fantastic), now look at her whole back & butt. That butt looks pretty amazing. Why? The arch in her lower back. My trainer opened my eyes to this. My lower back used to barely dip in. It's getting better, but veeeeery slowly.

(16-07-2014, 04:34 PM)peggy Wrote:  Congrats to your growth. Smile

Thank you Smile That growth is just since starting again on July 4, so just shy of 2 weeks! Hopeully that fast pace of growing continues!! I'm also eating to gain weight, so that's been helping. I drink a weight gain shake that I make at home once a day (1 banana, tbl of honey, almond & coconut milk, vanilla protein powder, tbl of avacado oil, tbl of olive oil, ground flax seeds, ground salba chia seeds, Yogart, rolled oats, almond meal (blanched almonds), in case anyone was interested. I'm also rubbing avacado oil and flax seed oil on my booty a couple of times a day.

(16-07-2014, 05:02 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Does anyone know stretches or anything to help the lower back arch or dip in more? Like this Victoria Secret model pictured here in this blog: http://www.tonyskansascity.com/2010/10/c...c.html?m=1

My trainer suggested that I do the yoga cobra pose several times a day and start walking down the wall (with pillows below me) to eventually be able to do a backbend & once I can do one, hold the pose for a few min, or as long as i can. I'm going to ask my chiropractor about it as well, I'm sure he knows other ways to make that sway more prominent.

Just curious if any of y'all have heard of, or tried anything for this, since a more dramatic inward arch in your lower back makes your butt look SOOO much better! (See the model in the link above? If you look JUST at her butt cheeks, they're not that big or great. Ok, still bigger and better than mine right now, but still. If her arch in her back wasn't so prominent, her butt wouldn't look as fantastic), now look at her whole back & butt. That butt looks pretty amazing. Why? The arch in her lower back. My trainer opened my eyes to this. My lower back used to barely dip in. It's getting better, but veeeeery slowly.

Somehow I don't know what you mean. I have attached a picture. Can you let me know if you see the arch in the lower back? Blush

Woops!! Awesome news and bad news my maca buddies! So, I already told you the gains I've gotten in just the last 12 days from maca (and noogle, oils & herbs- but I'm 99% sure it's mostly from the maca since the others I was already using & didn't see these kinds of gains until 12 days after taking Maca!!) Anyways, bad news (for me), just got back from the gym & weighed myself. I've lost 4 lbs (which is like 8 lbs to an average size female). Sucks for me, but I can put it back on pretty quick with weight lifting now back in my life Smile ***AWESOME**** news is, that since I haven't gained weight, that means my fast booty growth is from the maca!

WOOT WOOT!!!!

Can't wait to see my next gains now that I'm weight lifting again and upping my maca dose and calories Smile

So, I'm double posting (just copy/pasted this from my program thread, but since it's about maca, I thought I should). Am I going to be beaten and shunned for this? Lol Wink

Wow, my body must have gotten used to the dosage quick! I was wondering why I had that quick & big increase in libido & Bust/butt gains in the beginning, then the gains just leveled out without continuously boosting, and my libido actually dropped to less than it was before I started maca.

Well well.... I actually only did the 2.5 capsules for two days, then my trainer said "No, don't gradually increase like that. You're allowing your body to adjust to the dose, and you won't get continuous growth that way. Jump straight from 2 to 3 capsules. Then the next week, jump straight from 3 to 4 capsules." He agreed on my new method of maca dosage: (which I got from this thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9108&highlight=Maca

Week 1: 2 pills a day
Week 2: 3 pills a day
Week 3: 4 pills a day
Week 4: 5 pills a day
Week 5: Break - no maca
Week 6: Start all over
(If I start getting adverse reactions to the higher dosages, I'll just reduce the dose)

So, I jumped up to 3 capsules. The second day on 3 capsules, that high libido was back in action!! So I can only assume the body gains will be too! I'm taking 2 in the morning, then 1 around 2:00pm. And I can nap right after so it's not affecting my sleep at all. Actually I've been able to fall asleep earlier at night instead of having ADD insomnia until 2am

Hey Charlie,would you say that method works on other herbs or just Maca?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon