Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE - LOOKING FOR A FULLER, ROUNDER, MORE PROJECTED LOOK!

Oh, that explains it. I'd meant the bra in the picture looked too small.
[/quote]

Oh yeah, I often have to stuff the girls into a 34HH because they are sometimes easier to come by than the J cups, I struggle with the same issue finding cute tops and dresses that fit the girls and is still small enough to fit the rest of me! Here is a pic of a top the I'm still trying to squeez into because I love the color but had to retire it because the seems under my arms started coming apart LOL! Does anyone else struggle with size of breasts in relation to a small frame? If so where are you shopping? Also I have a question, are their any side effects they may effect me getting pregnant? I mean I'm we aren't trying right now but plan to start next year. Thank you! [Image: DFhextFl.jpg]

Chasteberry, spearmint and saw palmetto might increase pregnancy times. Chasteberry and spearmint increase LH. Saw palmetto and chasteberry reduce prolactin. Prolactin and progesterone delay menstruation from starting. LH and FSH are functions of the follicular phase.

Even if a herb that extends the luteal phase is used, its still playing roulette, because it may not always work out always as expected.

(21-05-2014, 07:00 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Chasteberry, spearmint and saw palmetto might increase pregnancy times. Chasteberry and spearmint increase LH. Saw palmetto and chasteberry reduce prolactin. Prolactin and progesterone delay menstruation from starting. LH and FSH are functions of the follicular phase.

Even if a herb that extends the luteal phase is used, its still playing roulette, because it may not always work out always as expected.

WOW that's a lot of information, over my head! So I'm only gonna start off with AINTEROL PUERARIA for now, if I take it for 6 months or so will it effect me trying to get prego early next year in anyway? Just wondering... Also on another topic does it do anything to increase my libido, change my mood and lastly does it do anything to widen my hips or give me a larger butt, I see on a lot of girls signatures that their butt/hip measurements are slightly larger as well. Thanks for all the help gals! Hope to start soon and get some nicer boobies!!! ;-)

I use raw maca powder for butt and hormonal balance I bake it into cookies or cake as otherwise I don't like the taste its great because its good for men and women so my man can eat them too.
Pueraria helps some people in the butt and hips I know I gained using it too, exercise is always best for a bigger butt especially with weights.

(21-05-2014, 08:04 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I use raw maca powder for butt and hormonal balance I bake it into cookies or cake as otherwise I don't like the taste its great because its good for men and women so my man can eat them too.
Pueraria helps some people in the butt and hips I know I gained using it too, exercise is always best for a bigger butt especially with weights.

Awesome! Well as long as there is no side effects and it won't effect me getting knocked up next year then I think I'm sold! Can't wait to start with AINTEROL PUERARIA and hope I see some changes happening and get my girls looking good!!!

oh my !

i thought you were here for a breast reduction ..until i read your post that you are looking to make them big.

if i had these breast , I'd be praying to the lord day and night.

sincerely,
a small 32A
Sad

(21-05-2014, 10:05 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  oh my !

i thought you were here for a breast reduction ..until i read your post that you are looking to make them big.

if i had these breast , I'd be praying to the lord day and night.

sincerely,
a small 32A
Sad

No Frenchboobs, I actually didn't come to this forum to increase my size just make what I have nicer, want a perkier fuller rounder look outside of a bra in the nude, now if they happen to get a bit bigger then I'm not gonna complain ;-)

what do you guys think of this product?
http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Pure-D-Capsules-Stronger/dp/B0055ILB1O/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1400723166&sr=1-3&keywords=pueraria+mirifica+cream

4 out of 5 stars with over 100 reviews and price is amazing? Just about to order these pills? Thoughts? You guys reading this thread know I am not trying to increase size just get my girls more shapely and perky. Worth a shot?

(22-05-2014, 02:48 AM)bustybride Wrote:  what do you guys think of this product?
http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Pure-D-Capsules-Stronger/dp/B0055ILB1O/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1400723166&sr=1-3&keywords=pueraria+mirifica+cream

4 out of 5 stars with over 100 reviews and price is amazing? Just about to order these pills? Thoughts? You guys reading this thread know I am not trying to increase size just get my girls more shapely and perky. Worth a shot?

Yeah people around this forum have been using these pills and noticed breast growth.
as for me, these are too much of a dosage and i am a sensitive person.. so i ordered the one with 100 mg instead of 500 mg.

Well herbal pills they perk up normally before size increase but maybe a pueraria lotion is enough for just firming and small increase its strong stuff.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon