Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE - LOOKING FOR A FULLER, ROUNDER, MORE PROJECTED LOOK!

They look perfect to me!!

(20-05-2014, 10:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  They look perfect to me!!

Awww, thanks! But not to me, am I my worst critic? Maybe, need to lose some inches in my midsection and don't want my girls to look deflated, I already wish they were fuller and rounder, so I am excited to try ainterol pueraria! I would love losing weight and keeping my girls the same size, and maybe even a bit larger (hubby wouldn't mind :-) but not going to wish for too much... Anyone else have any feedback on ainterol pueraria? I found it on amazon for a great price... Thank you! :-)

(20-05-2014, 08:24 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I edited after i saw your pic wow!
Yes I used to find a cup that fit then sew the band smaller your bra looks a good fit really.
I live in Spain bra sizing is very bad only 32-38 a-d most places surprisingly I can still get away braless or with a bralet.

Is the AINTEROL PUERARIA temporary while taking it? or do the changes stay? I am very exited about this and found it on amazon cheap with decent reviews... :-) Also how do I rate my body type here? Please help I love the group so far!!!

The pueraria mirifica when used with massage and such will eventually be permanent, but it will take some time and effort. I grew a cup size nearly earlier this year but I stopped for personal reasons and lost my growth.

Welcome to the family!

(20-05-2014, 07:57 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Hello group, I am new to this forum and new to forums in general! So please excuse my ignorance! I am recently married and my hubby says he loves my figure, me? Not so much... LOL

I guess I shall start by listing my measurements.

Bust 44"
Underbust 33.5"
Waist 29"
hips 35"

Dress size 6-8
Bra 34HH/J

Age 29

I am here because I would like my breasts to be fuller, rounder and more projected youthful look, if that means larger then thats fine too, they look their best during my cycle, however wouldn't mind the girls being a bit bigger and gaining some size as well ;-) I hope to learn a lot here and try some new products. Looking for something to take orally, not a fan of creams and lotions or pumps etc. Thank you!
Busty Bride

[Image: iknVEc1l.jpg]

Dog gone it woman !! You got boobies to die for !! :o many r gona b green at the gills Smile

They already look really round and full to me! It looks like you could stand to go up a cup size, though.

(21-05-2014, 04:18 AM)prettylily Wrote:  They already look really round and full to me! It looks like you could stand to go up a cup size, though.

Eh, the bra is doing some of the work, the are perky for their size but at a 34J without a bra they settle a little lower than I like. Also I lost some weight recently and plan to loose more so they are the same size but don't feel as full if that makes sense and I definitely love being a 34J and don't want to get smaller as I loose weight. Going up a cup size will make bra shopping even harder but if I do gain size not just fullness I won't be complaining and I'm sure the hubby won't either. Is there a brand preference on these pills perhaps? What is popular and what is recommended? I found them on amazon for cheap but skeptical...

I don't know about brand preference there are others but ainterol seem to be favourite here with think people are worri to try unknown brands as there are some fakes.
They also work out really cheap you normally only need 1 pill take for 10-15 days a month this is cycling its the best method if you have a period I took 1 pill everyday because I was on depo provera birth control.
My growth was permenant a year off with weightloss and gain so I lost some fullness from that but the measurement is a bit bigger.
Your bra is so pretty.

(21-05-2014, 06:28 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't know about brand preference there are others but ainterol seem to be favourite here with think people are worri to try unknown brands as there are some fakes.
They also work out really cheap you normally only need 1 pill take for 10-15 days a month this is cycling its the best method if you have a period I took 1 pill everyday because I was on depo provera birth control.
My growth was permenant a year off with weightloss and gain so I lost some fullness from that but the measurement is a bit bigger.
Your bra is so pretty.

Thanks! It's the Curvy Kate Portia, it's super cute but the problem I have with it is that I have a small frame for J cups and my breasts are also narrow set so CK bras tend to have wide set wires which take my boobs and separate them and send them out to my arm pits LOL, it's hard for my to have really luscious cleavage with CK bras even though I have decent sized boobs because of this. I have been reading great reviews on Cleo by Panache confirming that they have much more narrow wires which is great for someone like me with a smaller band 34 and large cups like a J, should keep the girls forward, projected and snuggled together with nice cleavage! The bra I have on is actually a 34HH because at the time I couldn't find a J and if you look at the side profile image I'm flirting with quad boob and if I really scoop and swoop correctly in that bra I feel like on spilling out, I'm returned it and have a 34J on the way in a different style called the Curvy Kate Ritzy which is said to be more narrow, we shall see! Bras are a whole other thing when your larger than a DD! If you girls like I can post pics once I receive my new bra!

(21-05-2014, 08:05 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 06:28 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't know about brand preference there are others but ainterol seem to be favourite here with think people are worri to try unknown brands as there are some fakes.
Your bra is so pretty.

Thanks! It's the Curvy Kate Portia, it's super cute but the problem I have with it is that I have a small frame for J cups and my breasts are also narrow set so CK bras tend to have wide set wires which take my boobs and separate them and send them out to my arm pits LOL, it's hard for my to have really luscious cleavage with CK bras even though I have decent sized boobs because of this. I have been reading great reviews on Cleo by Panache confirming that they have much more narrow wires which is great for someone like me with a smaller band 34 and large cups like a J, should keep the girls forward, projected and snuggled together with nice cleavage! The bra I have on is actually a 34HH because at the time I couldn't find a J and if you look at the side profile image I'm flirting with quad boob and if I really scoop and swoop correctly in that bra I feel like on spilling out, I'm returned it and have a 34J on the way in a different style called the Curvy Kate Ritzy which is said to be more narrow, we shall see! Bras are a whole other thing when your larger than a DD! If you girls like I can post pics once I receive my new bra!

Oh, that explains it. I'd meant the bra in the picture looked too small.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon