Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On the road to DDs

Kristin your breasts are looking gorgeous! I think MSM can initially cause breakouts because of its detox effects, that's why it's better to start with a low dosage. I didn't have any bad effect at all!

Great! Thank you all so much for your replies! I just love this group! Such encouraging people!!

Blessedbreasts- is that a good thing or a bad thing about our areola? Lol
I've never really known what my breasts were like compared to other people's, except that I've never understood how people wear unpadded (or atleast heavy-lined) bras bc my nipples would totally poke out where you can see them through my shirt! Because of that I've always assumed I must have big nipples Lol

We have womanly areolae and nipples, hee hee. I feel like everyone else's on here are so tiny and dainty in comparison!

I know EXACTLY what you mean. My nipples will show through so easily! And I'm cold all the time, so I have to be careful! Yours are still smaller than mine, though. I think yours are pretty.

Aw thank you BB! I'm sure yours are very pretty as well!

I had to take almost a 2 week break from NBE due to visiting family out of town and being on the go the whole time (and no privacy). I got back today though and I must have luteal swelling going on because I measured 34 1/8" today before massage or NB or anything. Wish it wasn't just luteal and that they would stay this way. It is amazing how that half inch makes them seem so much fuller.

See what I mean? I have a love/ hate relationship with luteal swelling! Lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look absolutely beautiful Kristin!

Wow, that is a huge improvement since your first pic. Awesome! Smile

(12-06-2014, 08:32 PM)Kristin00 Wrote:  See what I mean? I have a love/ hate relationship with luteal swelling! Lol

Compared to your former pic , looks like you gave got some growth .

Well luteal swelling is long gone and I'm back to looking pretty small. As small as they are now, I'm still measuring a little bigger than when I started but visually it is hard to believe I was ever smaller than this. They look so tiny and deflated. :/
All I have really done with NBE is pumping and massage. When I get really busy I don't have time for either one. This has been one of those really busy times so NBE has kinda gone out the window. The kids are home for summer so I don't expect things to settle down a whole lot for at least another 1 1/2 months.

Only took a quick bust measurement yesterday:
33 7/8" (larger than my starting measurement from 5 months ago but almost a 1/2" smaller than I measured a few weeks ago) stupid swelling always gets my hopes up! Anyone else go through this?

Found a new massage that I'm going to start using. I tried it once just now and it seems to give pretty good swelling! Looks similar to Chiyomilk's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdCfhXY39Yg&index=4&list=LLJb-BpF2xGH369vCeXa6qJw

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon