Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

POP (mini-pill) and NBE??

So, I have been using hops and other supplements for my NBE program, and yesterday I went to the GYNO. I have vaginosis which I am being treated for. The gyno also asked me if I was using anything for birth control and I said I wasnt, and she recommend I use the mini-pill (progesterone pill) for birth control.
I do want to use it however, I am not sure if it will affect the NBE or if it is safe to use with NBE,
Anyone know anything about this?

Is anyone taking the mini-pill (POP) and natural breast enhancers? Just wondering if its a safe combination. Thanks!

(27-05-2014, 04:02 PM)moongrl Wrote:  Is anyone taking the mini-pill (POP) and natural breast enhancers? Just wondering if its a safe combination. Thanks!

Note sure I am not on any birth control...

I don't feel birth control is very healthy unless its needed I know some people use who aren't in sexual relationships but there are chances of bad side effects I had the nexplanon for just 3 months it was horrible then I said BC never again I prefer pull out or condoms I know its not good for everyone but for me its good.
Its recommend no birth control for nbe but I grew a lot before using depo provera and pm so its possible.

I use the Mirena which releases progestrone... not a pill, but it's implanted in my baby basket so it will steadily release hormones over the next few years until I take it out. I just won't use as much progesterone in my nbe to balance it out.

BC isn't always a bad thing. If you're like me and have PMDD, it's the difference between feeling normal or your emotions being out of control every month or being in pain so bad you miss work. Do what's right for you. Like NBE, just because it doesn't work for some doesn't mean it won't work for you.

Echapman I was like that on birth control well worse maybe everyday i had period feeling pain and so bad bloating headaches and emotion changes so yh I think if you don't need it without is good because it can give you imbalances but if like you some problems can be helped with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon