Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pueraria mirifica again!

Wow thanks both of you my figure is mostly thanks to nbe :p
Busty bride I'm jealous of your boobs they are perfect, yes I want to loose a little off the waist and belly but keep the good stuff haha.
Danim I am not sure I think it works either way but I did read not to boil a few places doubt it makes too much difference.

I tried to copy my avatar but a sleepy attempt at night may try again. see well not as big but still a good handful I'm so happy and thankful for finding nbe too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love yours hands! I wish I had beautiful hands like yours, mine are just tiny and not feminine like

So that's the first part second is

I love your boobs! I wish I had beautiful boobs like yours, mine are still not so big nor round :/

Okay, carry on being beautiful! Smile

(24-06-2014, 11:52 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Wow thanks both of you my figure is mostly thanks to nbe :p
Busty bride I'm jealous of your boobs they are perfect, yes I want to loose a little off the waist and belly but keep the good stuff haha.
Danim I am not sure I think it works either way but I did read not to boil a few places doubt it makes too much difference.

I tried to copy my avatar but a sleepy attempt at night may try again. see well not as big but still a good handful I'm so happy and thankful for finding nbe too.

I'd prefer your pic to your avatar! Way hotter. You have better shape and perk.

Your boobs look so amazing! I catch myself coming back to that picture lol. So aspirational Big Grin

(24-06-2014, 11:52 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Wow thanks both of you my figure is mostly thanks to nbe :p

WOW girl your body is crazy curvy! I like your pic better than your avatar also! I have been looking up to you since I started on this forum! Very cute hands too! Amazing

Finally got my period so starting pm again, I never realised how hard it is to get the dose for cycling right maybe I will do 10 days pm this time.
I'm not worried as it was my first cycle.
I measure 44.5 in today

Big Grin thanks everyone! If I remember I'll change my pic.
Will be getting a new goal bra when I go to England this summer maybe I should try 30j since the red bra 32gg fit in the cups haha that sounds crazy.

You're so inspiring Bonita!!! I can't wait til my boobs grow to your size! I've been following your method/regimen. And guess what??? I finished my second cycle with the ainterol and my boobs grew! You can check out my pics on my page. It's not so huge but it's a lot to me. I really CANNOT wait to see what I'll look like by the end of the year. Keep us updated as you go along! It helps motivate me! Smile

Hey Bonita, how are you? You look super awesome, waistline is perfect as well as boobs. Happy growing!

Wow you are doing so well! I have similar goals, quite big already and just about to start PM. I wondered how you had achieved the waist whittling? My waist used to be smaller, around 28" but lately it's been 31" which bothers me! Any tips? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon