Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pueraria mirifica again!

Who knew a Greek goddess was a Breast Nexus member?! You learn something new every day!

(15-06-2014, 12:17 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Your figure is gorgeous!Blush

Thanks Blush you made me feel better my boobs I think look smaller today maybe.

(15-06-2014, 12:25 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Who knew a Greek goddess was a Breast Nexus member?! You learn something new every day!

Haha thank you your too nice but you look like you have a great figure too and such perky boobs and thin your lucky!

I think your figure is perfect, I'd never think of changing my body again if I were you :L

(15-06-2014, 12:02 PM)isobasic Wrote:  I think your figure is perfect, I'd never think of changing my body again if I were you :L

Smile I am happy with my body but I love big boobs so just a little more and I'm going to try corset training for maybe loose an inch on the waist.

My bf noticed they grew lastnight!
I was getting ready for bed he was touching and said these feel heavy and they look rounder I said yes you think they bigger he said I'll have to find out Wink then after sex with them he agreed they were much bigger than when we started being together I noticed to it felt much better too.
I think he was really horny from this I made him cum twice more before sleep hahaBlush.

Still at 44 in but I don't mind its a small time of the cycle right now and what how could I complain about still being 44 inches!
They are aching like some things happening which is a great sign too.
I have been making 3 cups of fenugreek water per day like this
- 1 1\2 TSP fenugreek seeds in a cup of water and cover
- I microwave this for 1 min til warm not boiling
- leave for at least 3 hrs
- drink water
- refill with water and repeat
- I use the seeds 3 times before changing them.
I think this is OK I can't remember were I found the instructions if this is wrong or anyone have better way please tell me?
I also have 2- 3 cups of fennel made with boil water and tea bags
And 1 tea of liquorice.

Wow, Bonita! Your figure is so beautiful! Your boobs! Your waist! Your legs! Smile

Congrats on your NBE journey!

WOW BonitaDD, finally saw your photos in this thread and I must say your body is amazing! So curvy! I am much smaller than you, I don't got curves like that! (jealous ;-)) Also ready your first post on this thread and it seems like you and I are on the same page with our goals of losing weight, sliming down and keeping our boobs while filling them out as well. I am sure you have heard this before but you are truly and inspiration, someone to look up to and fallow. Me=Your #1 fan! :-)
Keep it up!
Big Boobie Hugs!

Bonita: is it bad to boil fenugreek' s seeds ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon