Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My hopeful journey to DDs! :)

(15-10-2015, 04:40 AM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Hi everyone!

Recently I've been noogling in 30 minute time frames, and have been trying to be consistent with it! So far I have got some nice swelling from it especially when I noogle slightly harder (but not till it goes purple!). Hopefully I will get some nice results if I can keep this up consistently for a month!
One thing I have added in is the fat transfer massage and I do it whenever I shower. I do it about ten times on each side from the arm, back and waist (similar to what chiyomilk does). I also do affirmations while I do that and also throughout the day when I remember to.

Currently, I'm in between a 32C and 32D… as most 32C runs small while in a 32D, there is still some space to be filled up.. I'm really hoping my nb will help with that ^^ I can't wait to fill up my 32D bras hehe…

Pictures were taken 2 days ago in a 32C lightly padded bra Smile

Happy growing everybody ^^
Looking good , gorgeous shape Wink

Thanks guys!

Does anyone know if the Kangzhu cups fit with the nb pump?!?!
I'm thinking of getting the large cup http://www.chinesecupping.com/kangzhu_br...small.html
I have reverted back to using my old medium cups because the large cups would keep cutting into the area of my chest right next to my underarms and it would hurt so much I have to stop pumping!
I looked at the dimensions of the various nb cups and realised that my issue lies with the dimension of the base as the large nb cups measure 13x13 whereas the medium was an 11 ! So if the kangzhu ones fit I think I might just get those instead because they measure 12x14!

Any advice anyone ^^

Update:

I'm currently on a cleanse and will only start taking PM in January so this will be what I'm taking for now:

Morning
500mg DHA
1000mg Krill Oil
3g Spirulina/Chorella ( I alternate)
6000mg Gingko - for circulation because of NB
1500mg MSM
20mg Lycopene
1 glass of green tea

After lunch:
500mg DHA
Swisse Hair Skin and Nails multivit x1
1500mg MSM
20mg Lycopene
1 glass of green tea

After Dinner:
Swisse Liver Detox

Before Bedtime
ITOH Collagen Drink

NB 1 hour+ each day, 5-6 days a week
Massage with coconut oil before and after NB for blood circulation
Fat brushing 2x a day (same as Chiyomilk)
PC cream alternate days during luteal
Ainterol Atomizer during follicular

I stopped cycling my herbs as it didn't really work out for me, so I only cycle my topical creams. Currently, I mainly focus on balancing my hormones and regulating my period. In terms of growth, I'll be relying on massage + NB as inspired by jenniferlove xD

This is gonna be my current routine for the month of December and I'll update again in January when I go back on PM.

Happy growing everyone! ^^

Picture update

First picture was taken 26-05-14
Second picture 08-10-2015
Third picture 17-11-2015 (taken last day of period, slight swelling)

I took almost a 9 month break from noogling from the first picture to the second due to school and commitments.. so my entire program was extremely inconsistent.
From the second to the third picture, I noogled an average of 45 minutes a day around 4 times a week.
I guess I have grown a little over more than a year although it is nothing significant… but I guess slow and steady is better.
I'm really hoping I find a program that works better after my cleanse, and I will also be adding gelatin. I will also be trying my very best to be disciplined with noogling .. next goal would be to be a full D by June 2016^^
Currently I'm wearing 32D/75C-D bras but I'm not filling them up completely yet.
Will update again soon!
Happy growing ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

your body is insanely beautiful! your waist and breasts shape are to die for!! Congrats and I hope you reach your goal sooner than later Smile

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Those are GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!! No matter WHICH phase they're in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO envious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be careful that I don't sneak into your house one night while you're asleep and take them from you for my very own!!!! ;-) I don't suppose you'd want to marry me, or just move in with me, so I can sit and marvel and stare at those GORGEOUS works of art ALL day long!!!!

Thank guys ^^
@AA so glad to see you back on the site again! You are such an inspiration too I based a couple of my programs on yours haha

Update:
I've been noogling for around 1-2 hours everyday and I my boobs has filled up a little on the bottom and centre.. however I really need to try and fill them out more on the top and sides as i realised the shape that it is growing at is making me look a lot smaller than what I actually am Sad I might try what Vixy did and get the kangzhu cups and focus on building more tissue around the top and sides. hopefully that works out well! Picture update soon Smile
happy growing everyone!

Ok, Oh my god. This is what I am aiming for. Gorgeous shape, big and very round breasts, lovely waist. Perfect ! Good luck for the following Big Grin

Hi everyone, just a quick update!
I just added PM back for about the last 2 weeks (I'm not cycling it, it doesn't work for me) but I will be taking a 1 week break every month from it.
I've been using my nb about 5 days a week for around an hour each day and I feel like I have grown.
Current size: 30DD/32D .. but I can't fill them up completely at the top
I've noticed that my boobs are really becoming bottom heavy but really flat at the top .. does anyone have any tips on filling them up on top as I'm starting to look really uneven Sad
Will post a picture update soon!
Happy growing everyone ^^

Hello Skye,

you can try exercises for breast muscles (e.g. push-ups) to fill the upper part of the breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon