Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and the booty!

Hello everyone!

Do most people that grow with PM (oral or topical) also gain in the booty? I've read that some people have (and wanted to), but I already have too much booty! This is keeping me from trying PM even though it seems many have had good boobie growth with it!

Please let me know your booty experiences, or lack thereof, with PM!

Thank you, and happy growing!

not everyone gets a bigger butt but it can happen
using it with "curvy fruit", maca and rose hips will do this......but I wouldn't worry if you've got a big butt you likely just balance out
besides in I personally feel big butts rule I am trying to grow mine bigger!!! If you have a butt like Kim kardasion you should be proud she was voted by men as worlds top ass! Lots of guy love a women with a butt and hips !!!!
However if you truly feel worried you could try breast pumps and massage ..or go for pm cream !!!
all estrogen herbs/animal products or lab made products can cause a bigger butt ...but maca and curvy fruit is what is used for butt growth over everything .....your butt may get plumper and a little bigger ..I've seen reviews on other herbal blends for breasts saying they noticed rounder butts but not a whole cup size ...I've also seen measurements on these forms of people balancing out or going from bottom to top heavy............but be proud of your big butt!! <3 I'm so jealous trying to make mine into a bubble =3 <3
maybe you should try a month supply ? see what is growing first and go from there c=

thanks rocketmelon... I used to not mind my booty bc it WAS round, but I was in a car accident and injured some nerves, so now it's pretty flat, plus as I've gotten older, my cellulite on top of that has worsened, so yeah... really don't want to make that any worse!

if PM grows fat on the booty though but actual breast tissue in the breasts, then perhaps the fat is temporary but the breast growth is permanent?

aw I'm so sorry to here that =c
well think of it this way your mammary tissue will grow , so it should stay, but if you lose weight or muscle with weight loss and lack or exercise it'll be the fat or muscle that is reduced? right ?
hmm you know squats may help make it rounder or firmer..unless it hurts you after your accident =c aw I'm sorry hope you recover
you know I think pm may be good for your butt ..it'll likely make it plumper ....agjure is the curvy fruit used to make your butt bigger but some people where taking it to stop their butts being flat......pm is meant to make your breasts firmer as well as bigger, maybe your butt will get tighter too?

don't worry about cellulite...some men find it cute c;
you know there are massage methods to get rid of it..and eBay sell chili cream for good price .......personally I'd go with the pm get only one month supply and try it out to see if it agrees with your body.....
don't worry if your butt gets bigger likely it will get only plumper and rounder ..I take curvy fruit ..I wanted to grow mine but it just made it plumper so far =p......and ever thought of taking collagen too ..good for skin ...amazon and ebay sell and good prices or just take msm powder it helps make collagen...collagen will help growing breasts

good luck ........c= and hope your accident doesn't cause you too much bother =/

I'm still jelly though..I want a bigger bubble butt xD

I like big butts and I cannot lie ^-^

oh yeh you might want to look into pm cream instead c=

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon