Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

You're so sweet Smile. I don't know much, but I'll try my best to help! Wink

(18-07-2014, 06:43 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(18-07-2014, 03:59 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Debbie, although I'm new here and don't know anyone very well, but I think you're beautiful, and really kind hearted too! Whatever decisions you make, I wish you the best of luck! Smile

Thank you sweetie! I hope your program goes well for you too. I might take some pointers when I restart my program Big Grin

We are all watching and ready to cheer you on as you restart your program! :-)

You're impeccable! Also ... I'm kind of scared of the subliminal video ... I've always been wary of subliminal messaging. What are your thoughts?

(20-07-2014, 07:49 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  You're impeccable! Also ... I'm kind of scared of the subliminal video ... I've always been wary of subliminal messaging. What are your thoughts?

Awe thank you! Um I actually could not get the hang of subliminal a so I only so it once in awhile at most. Lol all I know is that it didn't hurt. I removed a lot of things from my program but didn't update it. I'll probably do that once my cycle normalizes and I restart.

Ughhhh! My boobs are so freaking sore. Like literal swelling sore! I just had my period last Monday. I didn't think my bcp would affect me this way secretly wishing for something to report at the end of the month but that's not my reason for taking bcp. In other news: my waist is shrinking but I haven't lost any weight Huh

(22-07-2014, 04:49 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Ughhhh! My boobs are so freaking sore. Like literal swelling sore! I just had my period last Monday. I didn't think my bcp would affect me this way secretly wishing for something to report at the end of the month but that's not my reason for taking bcp. In other news: my waist is shrinking but I haven't lost any weight Huh

Maybe you lost fat and replaced it with your swelling of your boobs? Balancing out your weight? I gained 2 lbs! Ughhh I need to do what your doing your waist is already tiny! You have such a cute shape girl! I'm sure you will report gains!

(22-07-2014, 04:59 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(22-07-2014, 04:49 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Ughhhh! My boobs are so freaking sore. Like literal swelling sore! I just had my period last Monday. I didn't think my bcp would affect me this way secretly wishing for something to report at the end of the month but that's not my reason for taking bcp. In other news: my waist is shrinking but I haven't lost any weight Huh

Maybe you lost fat and replaced it with your swelling of your boobs? Balancing out your weight? I gained 2 lbs! Ughhh I need to do what your doing your waist is already tiny! You have such a cute shape girl! I'm sure you will report gains!

Well I don't know what it is but I hate when my breasts are sore. And Thanks sweetie! I love how you're like my number one fan Big Grin. I'm sure those two lbs all went to your boobs lol

(22-07-2014, 05:30 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(22-07-2014, 04:59 AM)bustybride Wrote:  

Well I don't know what it is but I hate when my breasts are sore. And Thanks sweetie! I love how you're like my number one fan Big Grin. I'm sure those two lbs all went to your boobs lol

I have about an extra 100 pounds I'd LOVE to have go to MY tits!!

So I've been very busy Partying Tongue and getting ready to go back to school Sad but I thought now would be a good time to do a Mini UPDATE. I've been off PM for about a month and a half and on BCP for about 2 weeks.

I thought I would gain tons of weight on it but so far I've only gain 2 and a half pounds. I've gain a little over half an inch on my bust so I now measure about 34inches. My boobs look pretty big to me now and it's such a pain because none of my bras fit and I keep thinking that as soon as I buy a new one my measurements will go up again. But I realize that I'll a bigger bra is best for growth.
I've gained half an inch on booty area as well. This I was the most excited about but big butts run in the family so I think it's about time I get mine.

I decided to ease back into my program since I'm not so depressed anymore. The previous two weeks my breast were so sore and tender it physically hurt to walk now they're still tender but massaging doesn't hurt as bad. I started messaging with baby oil aloe and vitamin E yesterday and I'm thinking of adding a little PM and coconut oil to the mix. Maybe next week. And trying the cupping technique as well. I'm still not ready to get back on orals yet I've got plenty of time to decide when.

Currently weighing: 98lbs and really hoping to break 100
34bust/ 24.5 under bust (26G)/ 23 waist/ 33.5 booty
Dream goal: 38bust/ 24.5 under bust (24JJ/26J)= BustyBride Proportions TongueBig Grin
So I guess it wasn't as mini as I thought it would be. Pictures coming on the first hopefully will have a new bra by then and more to report XO Big Grin

(29-07-2014, 10:37 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  So I've been very busy Partying Tongue and getting ready to go back to school Sad but I thought now would be a good time to do a Mini UPDATE. I've been off PM for about a month and a half and on BCP for about 2 weeks.

I thought I would gain tons of weight on it but so far I've only gain 2 and a half pounds. I've gain a little over half an inch on my bust so I now measure about 34inches. My boobs look pretty big to me now and it's such a pain because none of my bras fit and I keep thinking that as soon as I buy a new one my measurements will go up again. But I realize that I'll a bigger bra is best for growth.
I've gained half an inch on booty area as well. This I was the most excited about but big butts run in the family so I think it's about time I get mine.

I decided to ease back into my program since I'm not so depressed anymore. The previous two weeks my breast were so sore and tender it physically hurt to walk now they're still tender but massaging doesn't hurt as bad. I started messaging with baby oil aloe and vitamin E yesterday and I'm thinking of adding a little PM and coconut oil to the mix. Maybe next week. And trying the cupping technique as well. I'm still not ready to get back on orals yet I've got plenty of time to decide when.

Currently weighing: 98lbs and really hoping to break 100
34bust/ 24.5 under bust (26G)/ 23 waist/ 33.5 booty
Dream goal: 38bust/ 24.5 under bust (24JJ/26J)= BustyBride Proportions TongueBig Grin
So I guess it wasn't as mini as I thought it would be. Pictures coming on the first hopefully will have a new bra by then and more to report XO Big Grin

OMG girl! That's awesome! Any progress is great progress and breaking 100 I think will happen soon! I am so honored that you mentioned me in your post! Still can wipe the smile off my face! You made my day!!! Your body and figure is amazing to me! Keep it up girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon