Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

(15-06-2014, 08:32 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  WEEKLY UPDATE
In personal news: I'm still a boring old grandma who doesn't do anything beside a lot of homework and watching tv and knitting. It's actually quite fun Big Grin
Debbie, if I give you a few thousand pounds of steel wool, would you knit me a Volkswagen?

(16-06-2014, 06:17 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 05:53 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Thanks for the quick reply Smile Actually, I'm being totally honest. I wish I could upload a pic for you. I did a google search and this pic is the one I found that looks just like my breast size and areolas. It's the very first pic on this thread-type thing (ignore the website. I'm not endorsing this website & honestly didn't even read it. I just saw the pic in google images and clicked it.) http://new-growth.org/?page_id=80

I think I just figured out what the deal is. My upper chest is only an inch smaller than the biggest part of my breasts. And my band size is only 4 inches smaller than the biggest part of my breasts. Your band-to-biggest part of breast ratio and your upper breast-to-biggest breast ratio is bigger than mine. Your band is much smaller than mine and your breast circumference and the nipple to bottom is bigger. Ta DA! We have the answer. Lol

Its like the difference between me and busty bride similar over bust measurements are both about 43/44 but hers are much bigger because over bust measurement isn't a very good idea of breast volume at all only width of body at nipple level also my upper back and shoulders are much wider than my underbust so in measurement it adds a lot of extra inches to bust.
So you about 28d? That's not small anyway!

You're totally right. Thank you Smile It just threw me off at first because I thought her & I had the same build/shape/size, but we are built differently.
Actually I thought I was pretty confident in the math I used to figure out bra size. I looked all around online and did the multiple measurements & math and it came to 34A. But now I'm second guessing & I'm going to do the measurements/math that's suggested on this site just to make sure.

(17-06-2014, 05:45 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 05:53 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Thanks for the quick reply Smile Actually, I'm being totally honest. I wish I could upload a pic for you. I did a google search and this pic is the one I found that looks just like my breast size and areolas. It's the very first pic on this thread-type thing (ignore the website. I'm not endorsing this website & honestly didn't even read it. I just saw the pic in google images and clicked it.) http://new-growth.org/?page_id=80

I think I just figured out what the deal is. My upper chest is only an inch smaller than the biggest part of my breasts. And my band size is only 4 inches smaller than the biggest part of my breasts. Your band-to-biggest part of breast ratio and your upper breast-to-biggest breast ratio is bigger than mine. Your band is much smaller than mine and your breast circumference and the nipple to bottom is bigger. Ta DA! We have the answer. Lol

Its like the difference between me and busty bride similar over bust measurements are both about 43/44 but hers are much bigger because over bust measurement isn't a very good idea of breast volume at all only width of body at nipple level also my upper back and shoulders are much wider than my underbust so in measurement it adds a lot of extra inches to bust.

You're totally right. Thank you Smile It just threw me off at first because I thought her & I had the same build/shape/size, but we are built differently.
Actually I thought I was pretty confident in the math I used to figure out bra size. I looked all around online and did the multiple measurements & math and it came to 34A. But now I'm second guessing & I'm going to do the measurements/math that's suggested on this site just to make sure.

34a no way! no math evolved except measurement don't add to it just use it as your band it may feel tight if your used to 34 with first wear but they stretch during the day so that's good.

(17-06-2014, 07:31 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

34a no way! no math evolved except measurement don't add to it just use it as your band it may feel tight if your used to 34 with first wear but they stretch during the day so that's good.

I agree I used to wear a 40DDD or 42DD in VS and WOW so much back pain! Going down to a 34 band felt tight at first because I wasn't used to it, now I can't picture having a band that big! Talk about no support!

(17-06-2014, 07:31 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

HOLY CANOLI!! You are SO right!! I just measured myself (under bust snug, under bust tight, standing bust, bent over bust, then laying down bust), basically I just followed the instructions on this thread & plugged in the measurements on the link she provided:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20393

Apparently I'm WAY off. My 32A bras fit much better than 34A, but there's still a gap between the cup and my breasts. Well, well, well....according
to that thread & website's calculations, I should be wearing a 28DD. No freaking WONDER none of my bras fit perfectly. As dumb as that makes me sound, honestly I had never heard of a 28DD. Honestly when I first read that, I thought it was another country's sizing. Lol. Great. Online bra shopping it is. No way I can find that size in stores. Lol.

undefined

undefined

Haven't done a Weekly Update in awhile so here are some boobs

I was thinking of doing a boobie tuesday but I didn't have time to post yesterday.
They are positively swollen and the only bra that fits now is my 28FF yay I feel very busty and still small at the same time. I WANT MORE! lol.
Started Curves Blend today tried it in a smoothie but I'm thinking capsules now. I'll probably make them later today.
In personal news I finished my on campus class and have one online class to finish then I get a month of actual summer vacation yay me.
I really need to start studying for my nursing exam that I have to take at the end of the month because IT will determine my future Huh.
That is all for now Big Grin

Wow!! They look AMAZING!!! GREAT results! I can't WAIT until I can post some results like that Smile I'm so happy for you!! I'm going to have to go back and read about your program again, it's been a while and I don't remember what you've done & taken.

Good luck on the test! You're going to own it!! Smile

You look Delicious!
Well done!
Congratulations!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon