Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

(14-06-2014, 06:38 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Haaaaaapppppppyyyyyyyy belated birthdaaaaaaayyyyy! How was it? Hope it was a great one Smile

Thank You AA! It was a lot more fun then I had planned it to be. My friends and I went out to dinner then we had a mini party at my cousin's place.

I've just got to say, you have gorgeous boobs. Seriously. Your breast size is actually my goal. But I'm so confused. Lol. I've read your beginning measurements and my beginning (and current) measurements a few times and I have NO idea how that math works out. Lol. Mine are MUCH smaller than yours, but I'm still trying to figure out sizing. I'm 5'2", 107 lbs and tiny framed like you. My breast measurements are at the largest part (at nipple) 33" too. And I have smaller areolas like you as well. Can't figure out how your breasts are that big and mine are so much smaller with the same measurement. Lol.

If you don't mind me asking, Im really curious- What is your upper chest measurement? (right under armpits) Mine is 32".
My breasts from crease to crease (side of boob to cleavage line in middle) across the nipples is 6.5". And from the bottom of my nipple to the bottom crease of breast is 2". I can upload a pic of my boobs after I get my hard drive fixed. I'm using my iPhone for the time being.

(15-06-2014, 03:56 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I've just got to say, you have gorgeous boobs. Seriously. Your breast size is actually my goal. But I'm so confused. Lol. I've read your beginning measurements and my beginning (and current) measurements a few times and I have NO idea how that math works out. Lol. Mine are MUCH smaller than yours, but I'm still trying to figure out sizing. I'm 5'2", 107 lbs and tiny framed like you. My breast measurements are at the largest part (at nipple) 33" too. And I have smaller areolas like you as well. Can't figure out how your breasts are that big and mine are so much smaller with the same measurement. Lol.

If you don't mind me asking, Im really curious- What is your upper chest measurement? (right under armpits) Mine is 32".
My breasts from crease to crease (side of boob to cleavage line in middle) across the nipples is 6.5". And from the bottom of my nipple to the bottom crease of breast is 2". I can upload a pic of my boobs after I get my hard drive fixed. I'm using my iPhone for the time being.

Thank You! Big Grin
Maybe you just think your breast are smaller than they actually are. I know I probably have slight body dysmorphic disorder cause I don't think my boobs look that big. My upper bust measurement is 30inches. I'm full on bottom.
my measurements as of right now because I just did them lol:

24-25 snug under bust (Fluctuates throughout the day)
23.5 super tight under bust

32.5 Standing
33.75 leaning
34 lying down

3.5 inches from nipple to bottom crease
8.5 breast circumference.

Thanks for the quick reply Smile Actually, I'm being totally honest. I wish I could upload a pic for you. I did a google search and this pic is the one I found that looks just like my breast size and areolas. It's the very first pic on this thread-type thing (ignore the website. I'm not endorsing this website & honestly didn't even read it. I just saw the pic in google images and clicked it.) http://new-growth.org/?page_id=80

I think I just figured out what the deal is. My upper chest is only an inch smaller than the biggest part of my breasts. And my band size is only 4 inches smaller than the biggest part of my breasts. Your band-to-biggest part of breast ratio and your upper breast-to-biggest breast ratio is bigger than mine. Your band is much smaller than mine and your breast circumference and the nipple to bottom is bigger. Ta DA! We have the answer. Lol

(15-06-2014, 05:53 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Thanks for the quick reply Smile Actually, I'm being totally honest. I wish I could upload a pic for you. I did a google search and this pic is the one I found that looks just like my breast size and areolas. It's the very first pic on this thread-type thing (ignore the website. I'm not endorsing this website & honestly didn't even read it. I just saw the pic in google images and clicked it.) http://new-growth.org/?page_id=80

I think I just figured out what the deal is. My upper chest is only an inch smaller than the biggest part of my breasts. And my band size is only 4 inches smaller than the biggest part of my breasts. Your band-to-biggest part of breast ratio and your upper breast-to-biggest breast ratio is bigger than mine. Your band is much smaller than mine and your breast circumference and the nipple to bottom is bigger. Ta DA! We have the answer. Lol

Those boobs in the pictures look like they have a nice shape to them. I know that not every size is going to look the same on every person. I'm busty for my height and weight but i have broad shoulders so they don't look overly busty.

WEEKLY UPDATE
My old 28F brasTongueanache Harmony and Curvy Kate Daily boost, fit even worse now then they did when I got them:
Now their wires are too wide AND I bulge out of them.
My new 28F bra is not doing me any favors and I'm just thinking FUCKKKKKKKKK! I just got these 3 days ago. (Growth Spurt). Good news: I can return them. Bad news: I thought they would last longer so I tossed the receipt Dodgy. I might end up selling them or giving them away.
Its a bitter sweet day for little Debbie.
In exciting news: I have no swelling or tenderness in my breast
Why's that good, you ask?
Because that means I have actual breast growth. Yay!
In even better news: I should have pms swelling in the week to come since I'm going to be ovulating.
I guess that's good and bad because: I'll see how big they can get and bad because they'll probably shrink back after my period.

In personal news: I'm still a boring old grandma who doesn't do anything beside a lot of homework and watching tv and knitting. It's actually quite fun Big Grin

(15-06-2014, 08:32 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  WEEKLY UPDATE
My old 28F brasTongueanache Harmony and Curvy Kate Daily boost, fit even worse now then they did when I got them:
Now their wires are too wide AND I bulge out of them.
My new 28F bra is not doing me any favors and I'm just thinking FUCKKKKKKKKK! I just got these 3 days ago. (Growth Spurt). Good news: I can return them. Bad news: I thought they would last longer so I tossed the receipt Dodgy. I might end up selling them or giving them away.
Its a bitter sweet day for little Debbie.
In exciting news: I have no swelling or tenderness in my breast
Why's that good, you ask?
Because that means I have actual breast growth. Yay!
In even better news: I should have pms swelling in the week to come since I'm going to be ovulating.
I guess that's good and bad because: I'll see how big they can get and bad because they'll probably shrink back after my period.

In personal news: I'm still a boring old grandma who doesn't do anything beside a lot of homework and watching tv and knitting. It's actually quite fun Big Grin

LoveDebbie your girls are amazing and body so toned! So jealous! I don't think I could ever have a body like yours! I love your updates, so thorough with lots of insight! I feel like I'm on the journey with you! I am going to try and write better updates too! :-) have an awesome day girl! :-) hugs!

(15-06-2014, 05:53 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Thanks for the quick reply Smile Actually, I'm being totally honest. I wish I could upload a pic for you. I did a google search and this pic is the one I found that looks just like my breast size and areolas. It's the very first pic on this thread-type thing (ignore the website. I'm not endorsing this website & honestly didn't even read it. I just saw the pic in google images and clicked it.) http://new-growth.org/?page_id=80

Its like the difference between me and busty bride similar over bust measurements are both about 43/44 but hers are much bigger because over bust measurement isn't a very good idea of breast volume at all only width of body at nipple level also my upper back and shoulders are much wider than my underbust so in measurement it adds a lot of extra inches to bust.
So you about 28d? That's not small anyway!

(16-06-2014, 06:17 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Its like the difference between me and busty bride similar over bust measurements are both about 43/44 but hers are much bigger because over bust measurement isn't a very good idea of breast volume at all only width of body at nipple level also my upper back and shoulders are much wider than my underbust so in measurement it adds a lot of extra inches to bust.

I am not going to lie, I was a bit starstruck being mentioned in the same sentence as you BonitaDD! Your awesome! :-)

(16-06-2014, 06:44 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 06:17 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

I am not going to lie, I was a bit starstruck being mentioned in the same sentence as you BonitaDD! Your awesome! :-)

Haha no way your awesomer! Haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon