Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

Thank you my Lovelies!
UPDATE because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY
Well I have no plans but I don't mind spending my birthday with a few good movies and lots of junk food. A few gentlemen want to take my out but I'd rather not lead on guys that I have no intention of dating. At least my weekend has started and I won't have to worry about classes until at least saturday.

In recent boob news:
I was feeling some soreness when I started PM again and this week it is all but gone so I've upped my dosage to 1000mg until the day before ovulation next week to see if that causes any changes.

I'm swelling to a very nice 34inches after pumping. I'm not sure how much longer my large kangzhu cups will last seeing as I'm pretty much almost filling the whole volume of the cups. I don't think my ribcage would allow for XL large cups either Sad

It's only been a few days with my new bra and I'm filling it out quite nicely and even more so after pumping. Because of recent weight gain and NBE, I'm worried that by time my boobs start swelling for my period I'll need a new bra again. Not that I don't mind all the boobage but bras are majorly expensive Sad
Rainbow 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO YOU

ARE YOU 19 NOW?

(13-06-2014, 06:27 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO YOU

ARE YOU 19 NOW?

THANK YOU! Yes I am. Although I don't feel much differentBlush

Happy birthday girl!!! Yes I agree bras are expensive but buying larger ones because you out grew your old ones is a nice problem to have rather then having to buy smaller ones! :-) hope you enjoy your day like the big boobed queen you are!

Happy birthday, gorgeous girl! Smile

Happy birthday, beautiful!! :-*
Can't wait to hear from you again!!

Happy Birthday, beautiful!! :-*
Can't wait to hear from you again!!

Sorry, it didn't post the first time.

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes everyone! I feel so loved Big Grin

Haaaaaapppppppyyyyyyyy belated birthdaaaaaaayyyyy! How was it? Hope it was a great one Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon