Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coffee lids for nipples?

Hi everyone!

For those that use coffee lids with their noogleberry to help with shape and nipple enlargement, do you close the mouth/drinking slot? Or does your breast then suction toward this, and you have to have this in a certain direction inside your NB? I'm worried about my boobie shape and nipples enlarging, and don't want to make this worse.

Any advice / photos would be greatly appreciated!

Happy growing everyone!

I think they mean the lids from coffee canisters, not coffee cup lids. Please correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

I really need to see a photo of this!

Karren - here are photos of how I'm doing it. I thought I saw a photo someone else posted that did it this way but I haven't been able to find it again in the forum. I'm using double-sided tape to keep the lids attached so that I can easily remove them for cleaning. They do cut the height of the dome significantly - I'm using the medium kangzhu domes and just ordered the large because of this. My swelling is more even and breast-shaped versus cone-shaped though, so for now it's ok for me. Plus your breast can extend to the top of the lid, not the lower edge you see of the lid on the side view. I'll probably try cutting some smaller and tape them higher in the dome. I hope this helps!

Very nice photos Bubbly! Now I understand! so your breasts hit the lid and spread out?

my breasts aren't large enough yet to hit the lid, but they are swelling with more of a flat top then before. still round, but less cone, if that makes sense. I'm only putting a small piece of tape on each side of the lid so there is room for air/suction to come around most of the sides. the hardest thing has been putting it in the cup evenly and not tilted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon