Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what is better niplette or supple cups

My problems big areolas and flat nipple its mostly the areolas I hate I heard the nipplette helps reduce areola but enlarge nipple is this true what about supple cups anyone can compare them for me which will reduce areola most.
Thanks you guys x

I don't want to buy the niplette and not get results please as the price is double supple cups but I want something to work.

Never used supple cups but I'll vouch for niplette! I used to have inverted nipples and it corrected them to the point my boyfriend would never have guessed. I think it makes my nipples and areolas look a lot 'neater' and my breasts rounder (because they seem less 'pointy' due to puffy nipples).

I made my own from a couple rubber handballs from Kmart.... cost $4..... I'll post a photo later with instructions....

They are Wilson blue hand or paddle balls... come in a 3 pack.. in the sporting good dept. Very flexible but stiff.. Take an Xacto knife and cut a hole large enough to fit over your nipple... the take some sand paper and smooth the edges... apply some lubricant around the edge... squeeze and place it over you nipple... and release... it will suck your nipple in. to add more suction just squeeze it more in place and release.. I've been using them for months and they work

!    

Wow I was just planning to head to a kmart. I think I'll pick one of those up too!

(26-04-2014, 12:28 AM)Karren Wrote:  They are Wilson blue hand or paddle balls... come in a 3 pack.. in the sporting good dept. Very flexible but stiff.. Take an Xacto knife and cut a hole large enough to fit over your nipple... the take some sand paper and smooth the edges... apply some lubricant around the edge... squeeze and place it over you nipple... and release... it will suck your nipple in. to add more suction just squeeze it more in place and release.. I've been using them for months and they work

!

Amazing Karren, like always! Smile Big Grin

Yeah... they are light and comfortable.... I wear them to bed.... if you wear an open tip bra you can use them while you drive..

Thanks karen that's awesome do you think it would make my areola smaller too?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon