Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM in Canada?

I would like to try PM but cannot find any source here in the Toronto area. I am unable to be open about using breast enhancement products and it is almost impossible to get them delivered to my home from an internet provider without being caught.

If anyone knows a way I can get them here please let me know.

ME too !

sometimes i wonder if we really live in north america ? I cant find ANY herb in ANY store, not even liquid flaxseed oil. Its not even in stock at walmart !!

so i got obligated to order from the US on a website and i had to order other useless stuff to make it 50$ so i can qualify for free shipping, otherwise I'd pay 40$ for only one bottle of puerira mirrifica .

horrible lol

en tout cas, this is the website i use : www.luckyvitamin.com

salut du Québec =)

I can't find any local source here in Pittsburgh either... except the Vitamin Shoppes low dose Solgar PM complex.... which is expensive..

(24-04-2014, 11:00 PM)Jill36B Wrote:  I would like to try PM but cannot find any source here in the Toronto area. I am unable to be open about using breast enhancement products and it is almost impossible to get them delivered to my home from an internet provider without being caught.

If anyone knows a way I can get them here please let me know.

You could always lease a P.O box, and have them text you when a package arrives ?

(10-05-2014, 01:22 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  ME too !

sometimes i wonder if we really live in north america ? I cant find ANY herb in ANY store, not even liquid flaxseed oil. Its not even in stock at walmart !!

so i got obligated to order from the US on a website and i had to order other useless stuff to make it 50$ so i can qualify for free shipping, otherwise I'd pay 40$ for only one bottle of puerira mirrifica .

horrible lol

en tout cas, this is the website i use : www.luckyvitamin.com

salut du Québec =)

I ordered my first batch from Amazon, and my second directly from AINTEROL.COM ( and shipping was only $9 )

Try getting most of the other herbs from a local health food store, I use this one http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/ ( they seem to be almost everywhere around here. ( try to google - health food stores " your area" ) you may have one close to you. PM, thou, only seems to be mail order.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon